GCLP Airbridges

craigy

Hi

I have a problem with the airbridges at GCLP. They are floating above the tarmac. Please see attached picture. 

I am using Prepar3d 4.5 (latest version) and sode jetways from Aerosoft. The scenery is the latest available in the aerosoft shop.

Any ideas on how to fix it?

Cheers

Craig

Please login to display this image.

• Developer

Please perform the following steps:

- Stop P3D and wait until it is fully stoppt

- Run the SODE-OFF Batch in the  SODE folder below the Gran Canaria folder

- Redownload the Gran Canaria Sode Jetways from http://www.sim-wings.de/SUPPORT_SODE.htm

- Unzip the SODE Folder below Gran Canaria and overwrite the old files

- Run the SODE-ON Batch

Now check if the issue is gone, the SODE Jetways now are set the absolute Alt of the airport and not anymore AGL, which could generate the flying SODE jetways after approach.

• Developer

Ok, thanks.

Orbx can generate issues with the Altitude of airport, but in this case, it is simple the Engine of the sim itself.

Per default the the airport has a different Altitude, when Sode placed the simobjects (Jetways) via simconnect relativ to groundlevel, the Alt is still default once, because the scenery with the different groundlevel is not loaded, when you approach.

Now I have changed the Sode xml and set the Jetwayobject the the exact Altitude as fix to MSL, now it fits in any case.

• Developer

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived