disable automatic table movement and pilot voices a320

Lucaser

Hi guys,

how to disable, that the table from the a320 is moving automatically and sometimes there is something layed on it like a mobile phone or a journal?

And another question: i disabled Captain and FO voices in the A3xx, but when i request Pushback via AS Pushback, the Captain is speaking and the Ramp Agent is speaking as well ( i want it to be quiet and maybe a text message)

Also when pushing back, the FO is saying "starting engine1" and the Captain is saying "engine 1 stabilized". i dont want to hear this sounds, so please, how to disable this?

Sincerely

vor 3 Stunden , masterhawk sagte:

You can try to disable the immersion.dll

Next you can check the sound folders and replace the files with muted versions.

All at own risk.

disable immersion.dll ? by renaming it?

• Deputy Sheriffs

But please be aware that renaming the immersion.dll not only "deletes" the table functions but also others like "cockpit door security and camera function", GSX integration as well as printed reports etc...... 

• Deputy Sheriffs
1 hour ago, Hanse said:

But please be aware that renaming the immersion.dll not only "deletes" the table functions but also others like "cockpit door security and camera function", GSX integration etc...... 

cockpit door and camera should still work, because it’s part of ecam2d.dll

But the coffee service is done by immersion.dll, so without it, no camera picture showing the FA.

Archived