Future Aircraft ??

Skysteamer

Good morning.

My post is directed to the wonderful Aerosoft people who create the fantastic Aircraft.

I fly with P3D & I fly for the 3 Alliance Virtual Airlines & all flights are logged in our profiles with lots of flight parameters logged which affect our total score for the flight. I use most of the Aerosoft Pro aircraft for my flights & love them. 

Now that times are moving on & new aircraft come into service I find so many flights I can't do because the reliable payware aircraft are not available for P3D.

So here comes my question. Please please please can you do the Airbus A350-900/1000.

I do understand that there is so much red tape to get over but you already have the permissions from Airbus for the Pro range & fantastic they are .

Would love to see an A350 pro range & maybe if you have time the A380 as well (Cheeky Grinn) that can be used in P3D as there is nothing apart from freeware merged aircraft which are ok but just don't fly well when doing long haul.

Please don't see this as a begging letter but I'm quite sure there would be a massive amount of take up for the A350 in P3D I know I would be at the front of the que.

Keep up the great work & I await ever hopeful for a announcement soon.

Kind regards

Ian

Archived