A320 KN/MACH switch bug

15 hours ago, mopperle said:

Have you reported this on the Microsoft site?

Could it be possible that ”you” read Aerosoft created a list of malfunctions you are aware of due to your forum and send it to MS, you are closer to them than ”we”, your customer?

• Upvote 1

Well this time it is not individual issues but a total crash in the Airbus sytem that have occured due to the latest patch. We all experience the same problems, I refraime from making a list here, but it is well documented. However I have seen on MS homepage over ”Known Issues” that not all are listed. I am just thinking over how to contact them to provide the full list.

Now we have evidence for that they (Asobo/Ms) should focus on to just create the basic platsform for the simulator, which they have indeed with success and let outsiders like Aerosoft and amateurs to further develop the airports and airplanes. I am now thinking of your magnific Airbus Extended 319/320/321 ( which I have used 2014-2020) and the follower Professional which we one day hope to see in this environment. If you where around 2007 when FSX came we hade exactly the same situation, the basic models was a tragic.

As long as you are wishing to be the retailor of Microsoft with exclusive rights of distribution you must accept to be involved in the process even when you are not to blame, of course not. 

Hoping for your understanding.

Now we look forward to the next patch so we can fly the Airbus again, now it is impossible.

vor 23 Minuten, Akki sagte:

As long as you are wishing to be the retailor of Microsoft with exclusive rights of distribution you must accept to be involved in the process even when you are not to blame, of course not. 

Hoping for your understanding.

Now we look forward to the next patch so we can fly the Airbus again, now it is impossible.

I fully agree with you. A simple bug can be reproduced by Aerosoft too and to report it to MS should be more than a simple service to the Aerosoft customers.

Just a small other thing like the (HUD) function in MSFS.  This is a total misleading description of what a HUD is. Every body in the sim community knows what a HUD is

an Aerosoft knows it 110 % too, so to speack. What is displayed in MSFS is a better presentation of the Minipanel we know from FSX. May be the ASOBO guys are not fully aware

how a aircraft HUD looks like ( which I do not believe )  but Aerosoft as a partner during the developement process working close with ASOBO together should have raised a flag in this regard in order to avoid this stupid name for  just a full screen display with some gauge displays. And MS should have done the same !!

Just as an example in this connection. A sim friend from France wrote me that the HUD does not work and asked me if it does not work on my setup too. Interesting !

So far some additional  considerations from my end.

Regards

• Thanks 1
vor 1 hour , Tomcat1940 sagte:

OK, I just reported it.  

Here the reply:

Hi Dietmar,

Thank you for submitting a bug report. Our team of experts will review the information you provided to categorize and prioritize the issue. Please be aware that, while we review each bug report manually, we are unable to provide an individual update, unless our experts require more information.

This ticket will remain open until a member of our team has recorded the bug in our internal bug and issue tracker. Be aware that the status of your ticket on Zendesk does not necessarily reflect the status of the bug in-game. For more information, visit Zendesk Bug Reporting FAQ

Best regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
17 hours ago, Tomcat1940 said:

I fully agree with you. A simple bug can be reproduced by Aerosoft too and to report it to MS should be more than a simple service to the Aerosoft customers.

I am not sure why we should be the intermediary in that. Our bug report would just end up in exactly the same place as yours would be. And in case the more information is needed Microsoft would ask us, we would need to ask you and vice versa.  Just makes no sense what so ever. If somebody insist, we gladly do it, as long as that person understands it will just slow down things and would not reach any other contact at Asobo or Microsoft.

Hi Mathijs,

thanks for your reply. I understand what you are saying, but I am not 100 % with you. In order to write a bug report to MS you need to fill out a form with a number of technical info.

In addition you need to insert your XBOX Gamertag. Now, does everybody   have a Gamertag automatically who has installed MSFS ?   I do not know it, but I do not think so.

The entry for the Gamertag is mandatory to complete the request. What do you think  ? 

Regards 

13 hours ago, Tomcat1940 said:

Hi Mathijs,

thanks for your reply. I understand what you are saying, but I am not 100 % with you. In order to write a bug report to MS you need to fill out a form with a number of technical info.

In addition you need to insert your XBOX Gamertag. Now, does everybody   have a Gamertag automatically who has installed MSFS ?   I do not know it, but I do not think so.

The entry for the Gamertag is mandatory to complete the request. What do you think  ? 

Regards 

I checked the ”Known issues list” from yesterday and several problems with the A320neo default version are still missing:

1) cold start proceedure / battery / APU ignition

2) AP behaviour

3) monitor/s drop out (no light)

4) ?

I am travelling and can not get hold of my gamertag and Windows OS build for the moment which are required- can someone place these points to Zendesk tickets?

15 hours ago, Tomcat1940 said:

Hi Mathijs,

Regards 

Yes, every MFS user has a gamer tag.

1. Navigate to Xbox.com.
  2. In the top left corner of the page, click "Sign In".
  3. Log into your Microsoft Account.
  4. Your Gamertag should be displayed now where the "Sign In" button was before. Related articles.