Trees in Trondheim

danbw

First of all, this Trondheim scenery is unreal. Flown and used it a lot. Attention to detail is fantastic.

I do however have this issue with trees with the scenery. Any ideas?

Someone told me it happens at other airports too, but I checked many others and could not replicate the issue.

Thanks in advance and keep up the amazing work being done!

Please login to display this image.

• Deputy Sheriffs

danbw, your screenshot indeed shows you don't have the most current version (and not your bad) but do have the most current one available through the in-game Marketplace. The Marketplace so far always lags behind the version available from the developer, due to the internal MS process to add updates to the Marketplace. They also seem to post updates on a weekly or longer cycle. So, while it's nice to have all your DLC in one place instead of scatered across different sites/updaters, the downside of the Marketplace is the slow update availability.  The most current version and quckest access to it will be where the developer sells the add-on, so for this one, Aerosoft. Just another trade-off in life.

You can download from a different source like Aerosoft but that's a problem because the Marketplace and any other source don't "talk" to each other, so the alternate/Aerosoft source won't know you already paid for the add-on and will want to charge you again. There are a couple of good reasons why the two sources don't talk to each other (such as legal restrictions for sharing customer info), so it's not a bug.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived