OnAir: Airline Manager

Aerosoft Team [Inactive Account]

• Aerosoft

Some of our customers might already know OnAir, but as things are developing at a very fast pace and I like bring this fascinating project again to your attention. Let's start with users say about, that I like it speaks for itself, you should not trust me to tell you it's great:

• "A few days after getting MSFS 2020 I started to look around at addons.... Seriously, onAir is a major reason I've clocked up over 100 hours of flight time in the last 3 weeks. The community is cool, the devs are responsive and the product has given me a lot of fun. Dropping a 6 month sub on it was a no-brainer for me. I'm looking forward to see what they add in the coming months"
  • "I started onair as a way to add objectives to my helicopter flights in Xplane. I was hooked after the free trial. They even had full functionality back in the FS2020 beta. Impressive support and program"
  • "As far as Flight sim "Career Mode" add-ons go, OnAir is by far the best out there"
  • "I love you OnAir." 
  • "I love OnAir because it takes me to random places I would never otherwise visit. Probably one of my favorite recent ones was KVIN (Vienna, Illinois), which from the looks on the map hasn't been in service for many years, but is still registered in both OnAir and MFS :)."
  • "OnAir is absolutely amazing already in it's current state. As long as the developers continue to do their best and stay as passionate as they are, they will take the sudden growth for OnAir and turn it into something astonishing. Time will show the true potential and greatness. Can't wait for the journey"

And the most amazing thing, the comment above were only a selection from the testimonials from one single day (sept 15th). You will find the rest on the Discord server. To say the project is a success with customers is an understatement. Now to understand how OnAir works I would ask you to check out the video's posted here: https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/155670-onair-mfs-career-mode/, there are more video's and reviews to be found via Google.

Why I want to discuss it again is because of the rapid growth at this moment. See, a project like this needs minimal number of users to make it really take-off. You need people to interact with, to compete with and to share your experiences with. This number has now been reached.  All the more complex parts of the system are now being explored by the users. We have seen larger airlines being started, we see them working together and we have seen them compete seriously for some of the more productive routes. We see single pilots trying to find other pilots who could take part of a job (and so avoid flying empty to your next job). We have seen pilots renting out their aircraft when they don't need them (some very good prices to be had). 

And the best thing, the one thing we always hoped would happen, is that the users start to really own the OnAir world. The idea from the fantastic team behind OnAir was always to offer the world and the rules and let the users create the simulation/game.  That is now happening and it is amazing to see. We also see the dozens of suggestions on how to make things better and that shows how the users understand this is an ever evolving project. 

Check it out here: https://www.aerosoft.com/en/search?sSearch=onair 
Or just pick up the 7 day trial version at: https://www.onair.company/downloads

Archived