CRJ Professional installation

C130herc1

Hello my name Carlos,

I just bought Aerosoft CRJ Professional add-on for Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v4.  Will it only work on Prepar3D v4 or can I install it on Prepar3D v5.  I have Prepar3D v5 Academic Licence.  If so, how can I download it.  Thanks in advance. 

• Deputy Sheriffs

Welcome to the Aerosoft forums. It's a good idea to take a few minutes to look around and see how they're organized. I moved this post for you to the dedicated CRJ Pro support area.

If you bought the CRJ from the Aerosoft Shop, simply return to your shop account using the tab at the top center of the shop home page (this account is different than your forum account, so ensure you use the correct email and password). Once you log in, you'll find the download under the "Instant Downloads" section to the left of the page. The digital key is located on that download page.

If you purchased it somewhere else, go to that shop and follow their download procedure.

From the Aerosoft Shop page here, you'll see under the System Requirements tab: Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.5 (Hotfix 3) or V5 (Hotfix 2) (latest version always needed).

• Developer

There are two separate installers for the CRJ Pro for Prepar3D v4.5 and v5.0, so, as Herman says, you need to download the v5 installer from your shop account. Otherwise, the update for v5 is free for every owner of the CRJ Pro.

Archived