One of the most anticipated AC add-ons for MSFS for me....!

Can't wait!!!

It's like MSFS 2020 was made just for this AC!!!!

Keep up the great work!

• Like 1
  • Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

First export to MFS. Some tweaks to do but we love how the surfaces work. JaeEon is doing great work. It's now up to Anne to show us that here interior work is even better.     

Posted Images

• Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft: Twin Otter

This has been one of my favourite airplanes over the years and I am very confident that it will continue to do so for a long time. It looks gorgeous! The perfect plane for a flight around the world :)

• Like 1

I have been so focused on the CRJ thread that I completely missed this one. Wow! Just wow! The level of details in both interior and exterior modelling/texturing is astonishing. You have really embraced the possibilities the new platform brings to the table. Considering all the improvements that have been made to the sim since launch we have a quite exciting future to look forward to. You guys are certainly a big part of that future.

• Like 1

Amazing work by all! I hope with the UK update to Land's End Airport we could see an Isles of Skybus livery ;) Always happy to supply any imaginary required and technical systems information. 

Looking forward to trying out the MSFS version!

PS very impressed by the door cards and cockpit textures! 

DSC_7420.NEF DSC_7428.NEF

Amazing work. Just take my money and give me this Twin Otter. That‘s the only plane I need to be happy with the simulator - at least for now.

I have been to Lukla 2 times in real live and now I just need a good STOL aircraft like the Twin Otter so that I can fly between Kathmandu and Lukla for the whole day.

Hope you are also doing a Yeti Air aka Tara Air and Nepal Airlines livery.

On 1/31/2021 at 3:38 PM, Donka said:

Loganair livery for me. Perfect for the upcoming UK update with Barra airport! Please make it happen.

Is Barra airport even modeled in the sim seeing as its a beach and subject to tidal conditions?

36 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

Is Barra airport even modeled in the sim seeing as its a beach and subject to tidal conditions?

It is one of the 5 handcrafted airports coming in the UK updated...

"five new meticulously hand-crafted airports (Barra, Liverpool, Land’s End, Manchester-Barton and Out Skerries)"

• Like 3
42 minutes ago, Donka said:

It is one of the 5 handcrafted airports coming in the UK updated...

"five new meticulously hand-crafted airports (Barra, Liverpool, Land’s End, Manchester-Barton and Out Skerries)"

That's really cool I will be interested to see how they implement that I assume the tide will always be out there!!!!!

20 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

First export to MFS. Some tweaks to do but we love how the surfaces work. JaeEon is doing great work. It's now up to Anne to show us that here interior work is even better. 

sim_05.jpg

sim_04.jpg

sim_02.jpg

sim_01.jpg

sim_03.jpg

Agreed you have some really talented people working there, the project looks stunning to be sure.

• Like 1

Just a little funfact, we have a old song in Norway (on Norwegian language ofc) about the Twin Otter from Widerøe. A bit of the text says (during storms) «When SAS dont want to fly and Braathens dont dare, I come dancing around the mountain Torghatten as normal». 😅 link to the song: 

edit: it looks so nice! Cant wait to get it in my sim! :)

• Like 1
On 2/3/2021 at 3:09 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

sim_05.jpg

sim_04.jpg

sim_02.jpg

sim_01.jpg

sim_03.jpg

I Need it in my sim :P

Amazing job to the developers !! you are doint and Excellent work :D