Aerosoft Aircraft: Twin Otter

Mathijs Kok

Thanks for that explanation. Makes complete sense.

VERY happy to see aerodynamics/flight model are getting special attention in your MSFS addons - That was the primary reason I avoided FSX/P3D for so long...

Never had an Aerosoft aircraft before (x-plane user), but have been quite pleased with the CRJ and it's updates (truly: great job and many thanks to your team and The Dude!).

I'll be happy to buy this immediately upon release - especially looking forward to the float & amphib variants :)

• Root Admin
43 minutes ago, Alpha Lima said:

Will it be possible to use the MSFS flight planner in the Twin Otter?

Yes, 100%. That is one of the reasons we decided to use partial default gauges.

• Like 1

• Root Admin

Wednesday, images day. Ignore the floaters on the runway, the flight models have not yet been inserted. But for the last 4 weeks the project is 100% on schedule. I really rock as project manager. 

dhc6_100_floater11.jpg

dhc6_100_floater10.jpg

dhc6_100_floater08.jpg

dhc6_100_wheelpax03.jpg

dhc6_100_floater09.jpg

dhc6_100_wheelpax02.jpg

dhc6_100_floater07.jpg

dhc6_100_wheelpax01.jpg

dhc6_100_floater05.jpg

dhc6_100_floater06.jpg

dhc6_100_floater03.jpg

dhc6_100_floater02.jpg

dhc6_100_floater01.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

• Root Admin
6 minutes ago, Pierre Cantalejo said:

Bonsoir, comme depuis quatre semaines le projet est conforme au calendrier, voulez-vous d’abord m’excusez de vous demander cela, mais dans combien de temps le Twin Otter va t’il sortir? 

Bien cordialement 

I am not willing to announce a release date because we need some tweaks in the sim. I can only we are running fully on schedule. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Mathijs

Can you tell me if MSFS water dynamics (i.e. displacement, wake, wave motion etc) will benefit the DHC6 float/amphib versions to their full extent.  I'm hoping that we'll see real immersion (no pun intended) with the a/c bobbing up and down, and planing on take-off, and so forth..

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Transair said:

Mathijs

Can you tell me if MSFS water dynamics (i.e. displacement, wake, wave motion etc) will benefit the DHC6 float/amphib versions to their full extent.  I'm hoping that we'll see real immersion (no pun intended) with the a/c bobbing up and down, and planing on take-off, and so forth..

I Would think this is some of the features they are waiting on to be implamented.

• Upvote 2

On 3/16/2021 at 10:56 AM, Pilot21 said:

Are you planning to release a Maldives DLC for the floating version?

Maybe something like Maldives X for FSX.

Sorry to drag up an old comment, but are there any plans for a Maldives scenery?

I went to Kuredu on my honeymoon in 2013 and getting off an Emirates 777 (awesome aircraft) and boarding a Trans-Maldives Twotter (even more awesome aircraft) and watching the pilots kick off their flip flops as we taxi'ed out was quite an experience!!! 

• Upvote 1