• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

First export to MFS. Some tweaks to do but we love how the surfaces work. JaeEon is doing great work. It's now up to Anne to show us that here interior work is even better.     

Posted Images

1 hour ago, mopperle said:

2 others with this kind of layout:

194116.jpg

883282.jpg

They are 100/200 series, you can tell this by the fact the TQ limit is 44 and not 50. 

Don't get me wrong fellas, I think the work being done is amazing and am looking forward to seeing the finished model as a current pilot on the DHC6 :) 

• Upvote 1
20 hours ago, flyerdu973 said:

wait, you actually have a TwOtter Home Cockpit?

It seems you missed a post I did on that matter (see below).

Yes started long time ago because I love this plane and I thought it suits well a sim for different missions with wheels, skis, floats and bush flights.  But in pause during this sanitary crisis. Working from home is putting me on knees... No energy to do something on it during evenings.  And because i am a private pilot too, I prefer to go to the airfield when i am in shape to maintain my qualification. ;)

So here it is   (please answer there if any question to do not mix in the current thread with the great addon aerosoft is working on for us)

• Thanks 1
5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Well as my image shown, not in the aircraft we model.... 

No problem with that.    The gauges  can be reorganized by ourself if needed later.  I am  thinking of tool like 'FS Panel Studio' we got for FSX/P3D.  I think we will have such tool for FS2020 ;)

Sorry for the confusion  I introduced.  Please continue this great work on this great addon !! 

On 6/2/2021 at 7:05 PM, VTA217 said:

No problem with that.    The gauges  can be reorganized by ourself if needed later.  I am  thinking of tool like 'FS Panel Studio' we got for FSX/P3D.  I think we will have such tool for FS2020 ;)

Sorry for the confusion  I introduced.  Please continue this great work on this great addon !! 

I would not count on that at all. MSFS gauges are integrated in the 3D model and not like the old school 2D gauges that FSX used and what FS Panel Studio is capable of editing. If you would want to change the gauges around in MSFS you would have to edit the actual 3D model.

• Upvote 3

And if you are looking for a nice place to land that fantastic little Otter, try out my new addon.
Rothera Station in Antarctica! And be sure to put on those BAS liveries!
https://youtu.be/v1AGZ70VlKo

Preview.thumb.png.af845a738f6c4674237b67e4fb92ba1f.png

Maybe Aerosoft will release a BAS Dash 7 as well ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2