Thank you Aerosoft and Mathijs for bringing my most flown add on aircraft from FSX to FS2020, I've owned every iteration Aerosoft has made, and the talent and product never ceases to amaze me.  Keep up the good work!

• Like 1
  • Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

So, after a very busy period it is now the time of football and warm summer evenings. That means things for us slow down a bit (you have no idea how much these things affect our sales, give us a rainy

Posted Images

On 3/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Perhaps anybody has any suggestion about what versions and liveries we should make? 

The first person to say 'glass cockpit' is banned for ever. We really want this to be a old style sturdy aircraft.

For Canada: 

Kenn Borek,

Transwest,

Calm Air

• Upvote 1

I vote for the SkyDiver and also VistaLiner if possible ;)

1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Nice small details inside and out! The floats are from the Amphib version.

wireframe_wandverkleidung_01.jpg

safty_card_01.png

rivet.jpg

detail.jpg

Wonderful job To the Develipers!!! I love it already ^^

Will the skydive version have a function to somehow drop the skydivers? I guess it would not work via the smoke system like in FS9 and FSX, but maybe you found another way to implement such a feature. By the way, all the pictures look awesome!

• Root Admin
9 minutes ago, Jaspergesaus said:

Will the skydive version have a function to somehow drop the skydivers? I guess it would not work via the smoke system like in FS9 and FSX, but maybe you found another way to implement such a feature. By the way, all the pictures look awesome!

As far as we know nothing like that is possible right now.

17 minutes ago, Jaspergesaus said:

skydive version have a function to somehow drop the skydivers?

Something like this ??!!!

IMG_4376.JPG

6 minutes ago, Polo said:

Something like this ??!!!

IMG_4376.JPG

Exactly! I think it would be a nice addition if the sim allows for such an effect one way or another, though it will still be a day one purchase for me even without it.

Hello everyone ! 

Flying in the Caribbean with this bird would be awesome. I hope there will be a Winair livery. Also do we have a better idea of when we can except  the Twin to be released ?