On 3/24/2021 at 1:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Perhaps anybody has any suggestion about what versions and liveries we should make? 

The first person to say 'glass cockpit' is banned for ever. We really want this to be a old style sturdy aircraft.

How about a Cayman Airways Express livery? Perhaps on the more complex side, but a beauty nonetheless. 

• Replies 612
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

So, after a very busy period it is now the time of football and warm summer evenings. That means things for us slow down a bit (you have no idea how much these things affect our sales, give us a rainy

Posted Images

On 3/24/2021 at 12:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Perhaps anybody has any suggestion about what versions and liveries we should make? 

The first person to say 'glass cockpit' is banned for ever. We really want this to be a old style sturdy aircraft.

Yes please!!!....J8-MUS or J8-SUN from Mystique company.... Thanks in Advance....and I am recommending a little bonus for Anne upon release Grrrrrrrreat plane loooooovely work :))))))

• Upvote 1
On 3/24/2021 at 12:05 PM, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes please!!!....J8-MUS or J8-SUN from Mystique company.... Thanks in Advance....and I am recommending a little bonus for Anne upon release Grrrrrrrreat plane loooooovely work :))))))

IMG_20200311_185014.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
55 minutes ago, Peter Provi said:

IMG_20200311_185014.jpg

Beautiful !!!!!!

• Thanks 1
On 24.3.2021 at 19:05, Mathijs Kok sagte:

The British airways livery would be cool if you could do it too.
I'm really looking forward to the Twin Otter. It's my favorite airplane. I also bought it for FSX. It's just the best plane ever.
On 28.3.2021 at 07:30, Herman sagte:

Daniel, nice to see you around again. And nice logo too!

Thank you Herman! I never left, only changed the aircraft I work with ;)

I got a new logo (way better than the old one), set up a "cheesy" website and started to livestream my pixel pushing on twitch with afterwards uploading the cut streams to youtube :)

It'd be nice to have some liveries from...

The Himalayas

• Nepal Airlines

Northern Canada

• First Air (historic)
  • Air Inuit
  • Air Labrador (historic)
  • PAL Airlines
  • Summit Air (historic)

Patagonia

• Aerovías DAP
  • LADE (historic)

Africa

• Air Madagascar
  • Air Djibouti (historic)
  • Lina Congo
  • Air Mali (historic)

Charter

• Kenn Borek Air
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 2
1 hour ago, ravenleg said:

It'd be nice to have some liveries from...

The Himalayas

• Nepal Airlines

Northern Canada

• First Air (historic)
  • Air Inuit
  • Air Labrador (historic)
  • PAL Airlines
  • Summit Air (historic)

Patagonia

• Aerovías DAP
  • LADE (historic)

Africa

• Air Madagascar
  • Air Djibouti (historic)
  • Lina Congo
  • Air Mali (historic)

Charter

• Kenn Borek Air

Is like to add 2 more to the Northern Canada list:

- Nahanni Air (historic)

- North-Wright Air

• Upvote 1

Hi Mathijs

Having flown into Barra, St Barts and Saba all in the DHC6, my request (as others have said) is for

Loganair (G-BVVK) and Winair (PJ-WII) - both -300 models.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Transair said:

Hi Donka

I think these are both Viking -400 series Otters with glass cockpits, so NO...won't be done!

Well they will be very shortly after release by myself! ;)

Cant wait for this!  Im actually not even buying MSFS2020 until this is released LOL

Definitely my favorite in sim and in real life.  spent many hours sitting in 348 (c-fgog) 558 (c-gnps) and 674 (c-fato) back when i was young and dumb and working in the bush!  (only a few of the twotters tindi owned at the time, but they were our typical taxis)

Hi ykdave

I'm sure we'll both enjoy the Twotter when it appears.  I thought the version for P3D was excellent so really looking forward to MSFS as well.

Definitely!

Would be cool to have these in the air tindi or arctic sunwest paint, as well as tundra tires, anphibs and floats as theyre equipped IRL