• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

So, after a very busy period it is now the time of football and warm summer evenings. That means things for us slow down a bit (you have no idea how much these things affect our sales, give us a rainy

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Pilot21 said:

Are you planning to release a Maldives DLC for the floating version?

Maybe something like Maldives X for FSX.

Ohh, I wish for the Whole Maldives This time :D

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
vor 2 Stunden , Vindeballe sagte:

Is the Beaver still listed to come after the Twotter? 😀

I don't think that was ever the case?!? They just recently declared again, clearly, in this forum somewhere, that they are actively working on THREE planes for MSFS: the CRJ, then the Twotter and towards the end of the year / early 2022 an Airbus something. Nothing else at this point.

So I strongly doubt we'll see an MSFS Aerosoft Beaver anywhere 2021 / early 2022.

After how much I love the CRJ, I will be buying the Otter also. Looks beautiful and should be fun for island hopping. Only a matter of time before I never touch another default aircraft again.... (Except the FBW A320 and WT CJ4 which aren't really defaults)

• Like 3
7 hours ago, Jerry Tilley said:

Two messages that I am waiting for...1) that I have won the Euromillions lottery and 2) that the Twin Otter has been released.

Jerry

I 'm waiting for the same! :P

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Peter de Vrijer said:

Is there going to be a Beta testing phase for this beauty, and if yes, how do I apply for being invited for that test?

Peter

Looking Forward to this too :)

• Root Admin
16 hours ago, Peter de Vrijer said:

Is there going to be a Beta testing phase for this beauty, and if yes, how do I apply for being invited for that test?

Peter

Just keep checking here.   Might not always apply but we tend top pick people who have a high reputation status on the forums.

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Just keep checking here.   Might not always apply but we tend top pick people who have a high reputation status on the forums.

Well, then I have to do a lot af catching up 😉 
But I have flown the FSX Twin Otter with much delight. It is my favourate plane for all the places where you can not land with a full sized airliner. Like St Barth and Saba. 
Or weird cold places like northern Iceland.
That's why I am interested in the FS2020 version.

Peter

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I think default, mainly because we want this to run smooth on Xbox.

I hope you are able to get some improvements to default GNS530, via Asobo/MS, their Working Title collaboration or help them directly. Current state of the GNS530 is far from Aerosoft quality. Limited and most of all very buggy and unreliable.

But I'm sure you'll find a way to get a good solution.

• Upvote 1
7 hours ago, Veikko said:

I hope you are able to get some improvements to default GNS530, via Asobo/MS, their Working Title collaboration or help them directly. Current state of the GNS530 is far from Aerosoft quality. Limited and most of all very buggy and unreliable.

But I'm sure you'll find a way to get a good solution.

Remember that now Working Title works for Microsoft. The default Garmins are bound to improve rather radically and the Otter isn't coming soon. 

• Like 1
vor 4 Stunden , Abriael sagte:

Remember that now Working Title works for Microsoft.

Wait what? Didn't know! Checked google now where you said it. True.. Woah that looks like a really good idea.

On 3/16/2021 at 5:21 PM, Michael Shu said:

I don't think that was ever the case?!? They just recently declared again, clearly, in this forum somewhere, that they are actively working on THREE planes for MSFS: the CRJ, then the Twotter and towards the end of the year / early 2022 an Airbus something. Nothing else at this point.

So I strongly doubt we'll see an MSFS Aerosoft Beaver anywhere 2021 / early 2022.

yes, it should be on the list, I hope that it is still there.

• Root Admin
2 minutes ago, Vindeballe said:

yes, it should be on the list, I hope that it is still there.

It is, but how and when......

• Upvote 1
  • Root Admin

Anne is still working on the cabins (which start to look real nice) 

image_04.JPG

image_01.JPG

image_05.JPG

image_02.JPG

image_03.JPG

JaeEon is already doing the different models (3 bladed/4 bladed props etc)

300wheel05.jpg

300wheel08.jpg

300whee10.jpg

300wheel07.jpg

300wheel09.jpg

300wheel06.jpg

300wheel01.jpg

300wheel02.jpg

300wheel03.jpg

300wheel04.jpg

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Looking great Mathijs, it will be great to have a proper aircraft in the sim (i.e. one without a glass cockpit). Very much looking forward to this. 👍