• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes, I fully agree with that.    Here are images of a test Jae Eon done today on the materials. Note how the surfaces are not fully flat, should work really well with the lighting engine. 

So, after a very busy period it is now the time of football and warm summer evenings. That means things for us slow down a bit (you have no idea how much these things affect our sales, give us a rainy

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

As every week after the dev meeting I got some new images to share.

Anne is still on the seats etc.  Every seat is different. 

cabin_seats_01.jpg

cabin_seats_04.jpg

cabin_seats_03.jpg

cabin_seats_02.jpg

cabin_02.JPG

Jae is doing the hatches etc.

rear_cargo_door.jpg

front_cargo_door.jpg

front_cargo.jpg

rear_cargo.jpg

Anne! You are An Artist !!! Amazing Job here; I like the "Every seat in different", just like Real Life!!!

Keep going Anne, I loove seeing those pics!!!

• Thanks 1

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I've seen so far, since I casually started following this thread months ago!

I just have one important (to me) question that I haven't seen answered anywhere, yet, though: Will we get 2 cockpit versions? The known "classic" all gauges cockpit (DHC6-300ish) AND the new DHC6-400 glass cockpit with modern GPS?
While only getting the old version, we could see in screeshots already, wouldn't kill me (I have a tablet mounted on my Yoke for use with navigraph navigation anyway), I have to admit that I prefer modern (semi) glass cockpits in any plane I fly, and I can imagine I'm not alone.

• Like 1
  • Root Admin
10 minutes ago, Michael Shu said:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE everything I've seen so far, since I casually started following this thread months ago!

I just have one important (to me) question that I haven't seen answered anywhere, yet, though: Will we get 2 cockpit versions? The known "classic" all gauges cockpit (DHC6-300ish) AND the new DHC6-400 glass cockpit with modern GPS?
While only getting the old version, we could see in screeshots already, wouldn't kill me (I have a tablet mounted on my Yoke for use with navigraph navigation anyway), I have to admit that I prefer modern (semi) glass cockpits in any plane I fly, and I can imagine I'm not alone.

No plans for the 'modern' versions.  We like old school stuff in this project.

• Like 5
  • Root Admin
5 minutes ago, frenchsimmer said:

Hum...

Would be very nice to get the new DHC6-400 glass cockpit with modern GPS AND the known "classic" all gauges cockpit (DHC6-300ish)

Sorry, just not planned.

Love the Twin Otter. Now I'm only hoping Asobo gets the turboprop simulation fixed. With a proper turboprop simulation you can't go wrong with this plane. Will be exciting times ahead. 

Are there any plans to make a float version of this plane? 

16 minutes ago, Jan R. Storelvmo said:

Are there any plans to make a float version of this plane? 

On page 8, this was said,

On FSX, they made all Types:

-Wheel

-Wheel/Skis

-Ski

-Amphibian

-Floats

-IFG (Intermediate Floatation Gears) (AKA Bush Tires, the Big ones)

Mathijs responded by saying "Indeed,. might not be all in the initial release though, we'll see."

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 10.3.2021 at 17:31, flyerdu973 sagte:

Anne! You are An Artist !!! Amazing Job here; I like the "Every seat in different", just like Real Life!!!

Keep going Anne, I loove seeing those pics!!!

Many thanks for the compliments - that is slowly far too much of credit ^_^

And yes, we are going  forward - as always - step by step

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
vor 6 Minuten, Anne Ludwig sagte:

No, no, not step by step, Anne, RUN!!!!!! 😄 (Kidding!)
With how MSFS almost destroyed the game yet again a few days ago with the patch, I am soooo soo eager for a fundamentally working, reliable, stable 3rd party prop plane to replace the buggy B350 with. 🙂

• Like 1
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 1 hour , Michael Shu sagte:

No, no, not step by step, Anne, RUN!!!!!! 😄 (Kidding!)
With how MSFS almost destroyed the game yet again a few days ago with the patch, I am soooo soo eager for a fundamentally working, reliable, stable 3rd party prop plane to replace the buggy B350 with. 🙂

Of course I run but it's a marathon and not just a sprint ;)

• Like 1
vor 2 Stunden , Anne Ludwig sagte:

Of course I run but it's a marathon and not just a sprint ;)

And where on the kilometer mark are we with the Twotter by now, "Sprinting Anne"? 🙂
No worries, I know the hassle - I'm a graphic designer myself. I know how time consuming modelling all the details and handcrafting all the textures is.
Besides don't forget to drop the work for a bit and enjoy the sun on this lovely weekend in and around Paderborn. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, Anne Ludwig said:

I doubt I'd be the only one to think that you are really under-estimating the amount of credit you deserve already.  The level of detail is absolutely insane Anne.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Deputy Sheriffs
vor 7 Stunden , Michael Shu sagte:

And where on the kilometer mark are we with the Twotter by now, "Sprinting Anne"? 🙂
No worries, I know the hassle - I'm a graphic designer myself. I know how time consuming modelling all the details and handcrafting all the textures is.
Besides don't forget to drop the work for a bit and enjoy the sun on this lovely weekend in and around Paderborn. ;)

somewhere between the start and the end - as always ;)

I will see how the weather is going to be but it would be nice to have finally some sunny days again :D

• Deputy Sheriffs
vor 6 Stunden , Paul Golding sagte:

I doubt I'd be the only one to think that you are really under-estimating the amount of credit you deserve already.  The level of detail is absolutely insane Anne.

Thank you that's really kind of you :)

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Anne Ludwig said:

You Deserve the credits Anne!!! You are doing an Incredible Work !!! I wish I was Aircraft tester haha

Now Take the Credits :) yes you can Smile :)

• Thanks 1

Very much looking forward to using this in the Scottish Highlands and Islands. MSFS lack of aircraft without glass cockpits really limits the enjoyment of it. But this looks beautiful Anne & Team. Really lovely work. Can't wait. 😊

• Like 1
5 hours ago, XR219 said:

Very much looking forward to using this in the Scottish Highlands and Islands. MSFS lack of aircraft without glass cockpits really limits the enjoyment of it. But this looks beautiful Anne & Team. Really lovely work. Can't wait. 😊

Barra is Waiting for us ! :D

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1