Aerosoft Aircraft: Twin Otter (released)

Mathijs Kok

2 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

This year. Actually after some rest this project is back on the front burner on Tuesday.

great thanks for replying. my expectations are now excited again. I have the Antarctica scenery already so all it needs is it's complementary plane and I'll be set all winter

Even more excited for the twin otter. I got the orbx mesh for Alaska just recently and it has made bush flying in Alaska so much fun! This plane looks like it’s going to be perfect for flying in the Alaskan environment.

The day the plane is ready is going to be so much fun. The plane will be my go to for island hoping as well as bush flying in remote areas!

Hi, I wanted to ask if you could possibly say something about the depth of the simulation? The visuals look great, but at least for me that's not everything. 
Will the aircraft be comparable to the P3D version? I hope this question hasn't been asked too often, but going through 53 pages takes a while.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Aerosoft
8 hours ago, Matwej said:

I hope this question hasn't been asked too often, but going through 53 pages takes a while.

You don't need to read through 53 pages, if there is a search box on top of the page. Just search for "depth" in "This Topic" and read through the post of Mathijs that comes up in the result list.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• Root Admin
11 hours ago, Matwej said:

Hi, I wanted to ask if you could possibly say something about the depth of the simulation? The visuals look great, but at least for me that's not everything. 
Will the aircraft be comparable to the P3D version? I hope this question hasn't been asked too often, but going through 53 pages takes a while.

It will be very comparable with the P3D version.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Wow it looks great! I can already plan my flights out based on seeing a bit of the liveries. Already have tropical and Alaskan wilderness flights planned now. Very curious to see how the plane performs, but I’ll have to wait and see. Looks like it be powerful but also slow, like a good work horse plane.

7 hours ago, WinterHuntsman said:

Wow it looks great! I can already plan my flights out based on seeing a bit of the liveries. Already have tropical and Alaskan wilderness flights planned now. Very curious to see how the plane performs, but I’ll have to wait and see. Looks like it be powerful but also slow, like a good work horse plane.

Well... it IS a STOL plane so you're right about the "good work horse" thing 😉

Hi Mathijs

This isn't a 'when can we have it' post, it'll be here when it's ready, no problem with that. It's just been announced that one of the things the Kodiak is waiting for is SU7 because of things that update will change, given that this is (seems like) a similarly complex turboprop is SU7 one of the boxes to be ticked before we get the Twotter ? 

• Mathijs Kok changed the title to Aerosoft Aircraft: Twin Otter (released)
  • Mathijs Kok locked this topic