multiple problems FMS and engines

fcsflyboy

Hello all. I am having multiple problems with the CRJ700/900 X (I am still on FSX due to budget BUT am for the most part satisfied with  FSX even with the new 2020 out).

First off, I am using V1.2.3.0. I due the recomended load the default 172 before loading the CRJ as per manual suggests.

First main issue. FSM will not POS INIT without saying "invalid entry"

Second main issue. Engines won't start even doing everything "by the book". BEFORE ASKING IF I AM DOING EVERYTHING RIGHT PLEASE READ FULL POST.

I have also had issues of the aircraft "surging" with full MTOW and idle power. (This issue only happened twice and was fixed after updating my drivers for my throttles)

SO HERE WARE..... I have found a simple solution to fix ALL THESE PROBLEMS....SIMPLY RESET THE BLOODY AIRPLANE 10,000 times by using DAVE until finally after losing all interest in even starting a flight it finally works alas.(and that is IF DAVE doesn't get set into a continuous loop of trying to go from cold and dark or whatever I have selected)

From what I can gather all these issues are because somehow the airplane just doesn't load right. I have had a whole whopping 7 flights in the CRJ where the aircraft have worked properly and was rather enjoyable.

I am fully willing to work with the AEROSOFT team on these issues for other folks as well who are frustrated, and my goal is to get this product running RELIABLY....

However if the CRJ X is a product that the team has moved on from due to FS2020 (and the fact I'm running FSX ACCEL.) if that be the case then is it too late to get my money back?

Archived