C&D in Cruise Flight

Juergen2

Hi,

Since several weeks I am having the problem that the Airbus shuts down into a C&D state and I am dead in the water. This happens after approx 1 to 1.5 hours of flying.

I have seared the forum, but never could find a resolve for the issue.

I uninstalled and re-installed all my Airbus products A318, 319, 320, 321 & 330. I am running P3Dv4.

This just started several weeks ago.

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated

Thanks

Juergen Mader

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 minutes ago, Juergen2 said:

This just started several weeks ago.

Would be interesting to know what changed several weeks ago.

Are you using any AI traffic that uses Carenado models?

Hi Otto,

I believe my aircraft ran out of fuel on the way from Budapest to Izmir.

Reason: I always use the Aerosoft 3xx Fuelplanner and the following procedure - load the sim with a/c cold&dark > select aircraft state Turn Around > start APU > select Load/Fuel > bring up Fuel Planner > click on Generate Loadsheet > click LSK6L Loadsheet > click LSK1R BOARDING / LSK2R CARGO / LSK3R FUEL. Now all services are blinking until completed and solid green.

I really didn't pay attention to the loading quantities since this had been a very reliable procedure. However, now I noticed a discrepancy between the Fuel Planner and the A/C "LOAD and FUEL" page. On my flight-plan from LHBP to LTBJ I noticed that the passenger qty is changed from 198 pax Fuel Planner to 94 pax Actual in the Load and Fuel sheet. Also the same with the cargo load and fuel load. The fuel quantity went from 24,535 lbs to 13.57 klbs. Even the trim setting is different! So I am not sure if these are random numbers, because I don't understand where they are coming from! Am I using the wrong procedure to transfer the Fuel/Load Planner data to the A/C Load and Fuel sheet?

I took some screenshots in flight after TO and also at the terminal in LHBP.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/141330124@N05/shares/o9UM5i

BTW, the reason I didn't see a possible LOW FUEL Warning, had to leave the cockpit for some time!

Thanks for checking into this

Hi Otto,

I performed another flight and w/o problems.

I performed the data transfer from the fuel planner as following: complete the passenger, cargo and fuel load and click on "Generate Loadsheet". I then loaded the aircraft into the sim, opened the "Load and Fuel" page, clicked on LOADSHEET and loaded pax, cargo and fuel.

This time the data in MCDU # 2 matched the data in the fuel planner exactly. So it seems to me that the clicking on "Generate Loadsheet" button with the aircraft loaded in the sim created the fictitious numbers????

Thanks for help

• Deputy Sheriffs
16 hours ago, Juergen2 said:

So it seems to me that the clicking on "Generate Loadsheet" button with the aircraft loaded in the sim created the fictitious numbers????

Thanks for help

No, shouldnt happen. Maybe the first time you generated the loadsheet something went wrong.

Archived