Lizenz weg nach Wechsel / Neuinstallation auf ein anderes Windows Konto

Hallo zusammen,

ich habe auf einem PC die Boxed Version FS 2020 Premium Deluxe installiert und erfolgreich zum Laufen gebracht.

Nachträglich musste ich das Windows Konto auf dem gleichen PC wechseln. Also Deinstallation auf Konto 1 und 

Neuinstallation auf Konto 2.

Bei der Eingabe des Keys bekomme ich die Meldung, dass dieser schon verwendet worden sei.

Was nun noch läuft, ist eine sog. Preorder Version mit eingeschränkter Funktionalität.

Im Appstore wird mir diese, sowie der FS 2020 in seiner einfachen Version als installiert angezeigt. Die Aktivierung von Deluxe und Premium verlang nach besagtem

Key. was aber wie oben beschrieben scheitert.

Wer kann mir dieses Rätsel lösen? Darf ich mir jetzt eine neue Version mit einem unbenutztem Key kaufen?

Ich habe einen Screenshot des Appstore Listings angehängt.

Ich danke euch für eure Hilfe....

Please login to display this image.

14 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

When the code is used it is locked to one Xbox account and can't be moved to another according to MS.

Dear Mathijs,

can we now for once clarify the exact proceedure to move the boxed version from one computer to another?

Please take two minutes and describe the order off actions to be taken to:

-uninstall and redeem the activation code on the active computer before doing anything else

- install on the new computer after having dismantled and installed the separate disc that contains the boxed installation

- if anything is needed to move of Appdata on the C:\ 

- reinstalling proceedure

I have studied the link you provided but it is not crystal clear what I need to do as two different system are involved- what to do where and when? And Xbox for God sake, what does it have to do with my Windows 10 installation? If the answer is that my Microsoft account is similar to a Xbox account, OK.

Sorry, hope for your understanding and clarification

Åke

In the meantime I got also advice from Microsoft where I clearly described my present installation i.e. MyPackages on a separate B disc but  the Appdata on C, now I have problem to interpretate the following advice from Microsoft, perhaps you could help me to understand which files they are referring to:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Support (Microsoft Flight Simulator)

Sep 10, 2020, 23:27 GMT+2

Hi Åke,

When switching computers, you will have to reinstall the program. You can skip the large content download by copy the files to your new computer. The update files are located at: C:\Users\[YOUR USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache\Packages

Copy these files into a folder on the new computer and when the content download asks for a file location, point the download to those files and you will not have to redownload all of the files again. I hope this helps!

Kind regards,
Microsoft Flight Simulator Support Team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My issue/problem is that "Packages" as of above is NOT located in the "LocalCache" folder but on the B: -disc as I pointed on that disc at the original installation. But the other files are there and the folder string on C is correct.

Having said this my concern is -shall I copy anything from the C- disc folders above to a location on the "new" C as well having moved the B disc physically to the new computer with all its content? If yes, from what folder/folders?

Yes, I should go back to Microsoft for further explanation but the response time was 4 days on this topic so I would appreciate your help. Perhaps it can help also someone else.

(I have screen photos from the the folder trees if of any use)

Åke

Archived