Anchorage Prof. NDP charts feature transfer error

sho69607

Hello,

I came across this error when attempting a reinstall of Aerosoft's Anchorage. I saw some other forum posts about this error, but none of them with this exact wording. Is there a way to fix this?

Please login to display this image.

• Root Admin
Hello,
in this case a variable could not be read from the registry.
I will adjust the setup to use an alternative way of reading out.
The new setup will be available in the AS-Shop account tomorrow.

1 hour ago, A. Muegge said:

Hi,

please use the latest version form the AS Shop account

AS_ANCHORAGE-PROFESSIONAL_P3DV5_V2000.zip (updated 10th sept)

I purchased this from Simmarket. Will I still be able to get this file from here?

1 minute ago, mopperle said:

Yes, Simarket has to provide you with the latest version

Okay I just checked my account and the V2000 that they have is dated from May. Do I need to contact them directly or just wait until they upload the new file?

• 3 weeks later...

I ran a registry fixer tool to se if that would fix the issue but it looks like it is still happening. This time with a slightly different feature error: P3DV4_GA. What causes these errors? Is it something with my computer? Because I have been able to install this multiple times in the past without an issue.

Please login to display this image.

Thanks, but unfortunately that did not work. Whatever modification was done to the p3dv5 installer fixed the issue, however this fix was not applied to the v4 installer. 

• Root Admin

Hi,

the V4-Setup of Anchorage is using this registrie value to find the Appdata path

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\\SOFTWARE\\Microsoft\\Windows\\CurrentVersion\\Explorer\\Shell Folders\\
AppData = ??

Possible to check this with the "regedit.exe"  => WINDOWS key + R

The V5-Setup of Anchorage is using an Windows function to get the value.

Archived