A321 check list issue

Hi, today I made a flight with A321 (Lufthansa) using checklists. Everithing was good since after takeoff. At this point the aircraft was climbing to the final FL but no checklist was working after "After Takeoff  CL". I've finished my flight without CLs.

I'm using Airbus professional experimental version on W10 64bit, P3D v4.5 HF3.

Is there a "reset CL" option in order to restart checklists flow at the current flight phase?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

• Deputy Sheriffs

Sorry, but there is no reset option for the checklist. After takeoff what did the INFOBAR state? Did you see the message CLIMB TO CRZ LEVEL or something similar? Did you reach the flight level enetered in the MCDU? 

Regards,

Rolf

Hi Rolf,

After takeoff what did the INFOBAR state? Did you see the message CLIMB TO CRZ LEVEL or something similar?

No, I was expecting for it but it never appeared.

Did you reach the flight level enetered in the MCDU? 

Yes, I did.

Cheers,

Alessandro

• Deputy Sheriffs

Alessandro, that means that some of the previous "take off settings" like gear, flaps or something else have not been made as required. I suggest you use the checklist with copilot and then please tell me what the last called item you heard was before the checklist stopped working. 

Regards,

Rolf

• 3 weeks later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived