Help badly needed

geoffbecks

I am going to ask a question on this forum that has nothing to do with your aircraft, but Im hoping someone here might be able to shed some light on an issue I am having with one particular aircraft.

I am getting a CTD for no apparent reason...it happens at totaly random times..at totaly random locations so I know its not clashing due to a conflict as such with another scenery etc, Sometimes I can run FS9 with this aircraft for three or four hours without it happening and another time it might crash with in 30 mins. The error message I get says it is due to the FMC.gau V2.gau. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling to no availe, It only happens with this one aircraft and the manafacturer says that they have no idea as it has not been reported to them and is specific to my PC. So now im at a compete loss and need some help that Im hoping might be found on this site as I know there are many years experence here. Sorry to barge in with this but untill I can replace this aircraft .I would like to fly a plane that wont shut down when least expected.

Thanks for any advice....Geoff :oops:

Geoff ; is your computer shutting off and re-starting,or you just getting "the blue screen of death"?

I was having trouble with my PC acting as if someone was hitting the reset and it was solved by replacing the power supply,at least power supply's are not that expensive($25.00 for good one)

I will keep my fingers crossed for ya ,,good luck

Randy

What aricraft?

What are your computer specs?

What OS?

Did you make any custom mods to the plane?

What changes did you make to the computer just before this started? (Not just hardware)

What version of FS9 are you running?

How much RAM do you have?

Give more info when you ask a question like this.