Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition

nantucket

I am interested in purchasing the Thrustmaster TCA Sidestick Airbus Edition joystick for MSFS 2020. I reside in the USA and wanted to know how long it will take for delivery ( I live in North Carolina). I just wanted to make sure that the joystick is packed well enough  to avoid any damage .  I am sure it will be!! Thanks for your help.

I would love to buy it from a reseller in the US!! This item must really be popular!! In the US, it is either out-of stock, not available, may or may not be available, or will not be available until mid-September/October.  I will wait until Sep/Oct, but who knows if it will be available then?  I am using an old Logitech Wingman joystick that worked well in FSX and P3D, but not so great in MSFS 2020. Depending upon the US availability, I still may be ordering from you in the future. Thanks for your response!!

• Administrator
On 7.9.2020 at 18:13, nantucket sagte:

I just wanted to make sure that the joystick is packed well enough  to avoid any damage .

We have already shipped a lot of devices to the US without complications. The product is well packed and will arrive without any damage!

Archived