PFPX Summary Page Missing

Hi,

Attached is an image captured from another PC that has version V2.03 that I am going to retire soon. I used the OFP PFPX format.

Recently, I installed PFPX on a newer PC that I will be using in the future. Version V2.03 was installed on the new PC.

Both PC's have 2.03.

But for some reason, the Summary page is missing, which is highlighted in the by the red mark. BTW - I use OFP PFPX format on this PC.

What do I need to do to get the Summary Page back when I print  out a flight plan using Bullzip PDF Printer?

Bill Clark

Please login to display this image.

• 2 weeks later...

Stephen,

Sorry I'm late in responding.

That is unfortunate, it was nice to have it all in one package.

I don't remember making any modifications, but I would like to add it back in, is there a way to do this?

Bill Clark

Stephen,

Thanks for the file.

The one problem I am having is where this file is located (I was not able to locate it):

\FSLabs\AOCService\Assemblies\Regex directory

I did a search for FSLabs on my C:drive, but it did find anything?

Bill Clark

• 2 months later...

Sorry to re-open an old post but I also miss the the summary page and found it useful to have open when setting up. As there is a list of tick boxes allowing us to select which items we do and don't want in the print out would it not be an idea to include this and then those that don't want it can just leave it unticked.

I know I may be taking an over simplified view of how it all works and what is needed to make it work but it seems a shame to lose a useful item rather than make it an option.

52 minutes ago, BrianT said:

Sorry to re-open an old post but I also miss the the summary page and found it useful to have open when setting up. As there is a list of tick boxes allowing us to select which items we do and don't want in the print out would it not be an idea to include this and then those that don't want it can just leave it unticked.

I know I may be taking an over simplified view of how it all works and what is needed to make it work but it seems a shame to lose a useful item rather than make it an option.

Give the attached OFP a try, cannot be used with re-despatch

PFPX+Summary.txt

Archived