activation problem

hello,

everything was running smooth and fine until the 1.7.14.0 patch.

first problem:   I tried to download it but it was impossible, the patch was not detected (and yes I put automatic updates in the windows store). The update screen was there at launch but detected nothing, same thing in the store.

so I wanted to reinstal the game. I deleted in " add and remove programs". After the DVD installation the first update 1.7.12.0 was detected, sowhen done I clicked on finish and it launched the store. but then it was worse...

second problem: It wanted me to put the code that is on the card. But then it tells me reedim impossible, because the game is already installed!

third problem     So...  I saw that aerosoft tells to get updates in the store (it was already done) and select microsoft flight sim app and click "install". But then it tells me there is no connection 0x800704C6 or something unexpected happened 0x80048051  !

I tried with or without vpn, I disbled all antivirus ar firewall. I troubleshooted windows update and the store.

Now I don't know which is responsible, Microsoft or Aerosoft, but this is not normal to pay a software and have so many problems. So I wanted to tell you my deception, and I wait eagerly for your answer.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, Carracas said:

second problem: It wanted me to put the code that is on the card. But then it tells me reedim impossible, because the game is already installed!

And you are sure that you used the same MS Store account?

For the 3rd problem: I've read in the FS Forum that many people have connection isuues:
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/where-to-find-server-status-fs2020-not-working-anymore-re-install-not-possible-no-deluxe/251613/47

thanks for your answer. Yes the acount was the same. Right now I make a window upgrade with media creation tool. If it don't work I guess I'll have to reinstall windows, because I suspect windows store to be corrupted: when I open task manager there is no microsoft store installer in services. before that I'll wait and see if the servers work better.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived