Aerosoft Scenery: German Islands 1: East Frisia (for MFS) released

Very nice pictures. I think it is time to upgrade my PC.
Mathijs, can you tell us which area is covered by German Islands 1 in detail? Similar to the "old" German Airfields 1 - island hopping?

Regards, Rainer

12 hours ago, Rasi said:

Mathijs, can you tell us which area is covered by German Islands 1 in detail? Similar to the "old" German Airfields 1 - island hopping?

Regards, Rainer

I will find out.

vor 12 Stunden , Rasi sagte:

Regards, Rainer

they will have the same coverage as the new x-plane version

https://www.aerosoft.com/en/flight-simulation/xplane-11/sceneries/3151/german-islands-1-east-frisia-xp

• Like 3

Amazing news! Loved the FSX-Version and really looking forward to this. Default representation in MSFS isn't really impressive. Oh, and while you're at it and make it sound easy, check if you can find the rest of the "German Airfields" Series as well somewhere in the basement ;-)

Cheers.

On 4.9.2020 at 11:24, abaelard sagte:

Amazing news! Loved the FSX-Version and really looking forward to this. Default representation in MSFS isn't really impressive. Oh, and while you're at it and make it sound easy, check if you can find the rest of the "German Airfields" Series as well somewhere in the basement 😉

Cheers.

+1 from my side. Very great news. The north see islands are my all time favorite for VFR flying (and I'm basically do only VFR). And it would be great to also reactivate the other German Airfields products..these would be the perfect VFR addition to the MSFS base sim.

Ah, and please don't forget a release of Helgoland for MSFS 🙂

• Like 2
22 hours ago, kauz said:

Ah, and please don't forget a release of Helgoland for MSFS 🙂

Will not be forgotten.

Preparation it's already in progress. Trying to get hands on higher resolution ground imagery as we speak so it will hopefully look a notch better compared to the previous versions (not considering that'll look better in MSFS anyway... :) )

Bests,

Sascha

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
vor 4 Stunden , Sasa sagte:

Preparation it's already in progress. Trying to get hands on higher resolution ground imagery as we speak so it will hopefully look a notch better compared to the previous versions (not considering that'll look better in MSFS anyway... :) )

Fantastic! I'm a big fan of the FSX and P3D Version of Helgoland and I'm looking forward seeing it also in MSFS!

vor 6 Stunden , Sasa sagte:

Will not be forgotten.

That sounds great. Are you at LimeSim perhaps thinking about reviving the great German Airfields series for MSFS? That would be great and I think a bestseller for all German Flightsimmers.

8 hours ago, SigiR said:

That sounds great. Are you at LimeSim perhaps thinking about reviving the great German Airfields series for MSFS? That would be great and I think a bestseller for all German Flightsimmers.

...and everybody that loves flightsiming in Germany :) 

• Upvote 1
On 9/8/2020 at 4:53 PM, Herman said:

...and everybody that loves flightsiming in Germany :) 

Not just in Germany. That's of course the primary market, but I would enjoy them as well here in the Netherlands. Stadtlohn-Vreden was one of the first Limesim airfields and it's very close to the Dutch-German border, a must-buy.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Mathijs, would we be the lucky one's and getting back the

Britten Norman BN-2? What ever can East- and North-Frisia

and Helgoland mean without my beloved 'Island-Hopper'!

With greetings and many thanks,

Aalweber

On 1.10.2020 at 09:05, Aalweber sagte:

Hi Mathijs, would we be the lucky one's and getting back the

Britten Norman BN-2?

Oh yes, a BN-2 Islander would be great to have in MSFS!

Hi there,

are these airports also planned , compare to Aerosoft -> German Airfields 1 - Island Hopping. That would by nice....

So there are on the other side of the northsee and you can transport film rolles to the cinema theaters  to the island or the post.

EDWF - Leer Papenburg
EDXP - Harle
EDWS - Norden-Norddeich
EDWI - Wilhelmshaven
EDWE - Emden

Greeting

Frank

• 4 weeks later...
  • Raphael Jakob changed the title to Aerosoft Scenery: German Islands 1: East Frisia (for MFS) released
  • Raphael Jakob locked and pinned this topic