September's Screenshot Contest:- Anything Goes

• Deputy Sheriffs

Its been a while since we had an "Anything Goes" contest.  So this month now that there a plethora of SIMULATORS available show anything of your liking .  I will be showing a few from the new FS 2020 which has mounds of potential but no where close to prime time form the serious simmer.  However its still an enjoyable simulator in its infancy stages, and with the default aircraft the visuals are stunning to say the least.

ALL images were captured using Microsoft's Flight Simulator 2020

Please login to display this image.

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

This a multi-sim platform for your images as we also welcome X-Plane, DCS, Infinite Flight and even AeroFly images.

Good luck to all participants.

Cheers

It looks like I will have to gracefully bow out of the Aerosoft screenies comp as there is now way that I can compete with that!!!!

Absolutely stunning shots as usual Kroswynd. 

16 hours ago, edetroit said:

It looks like I will have to gracefully bow out of the Aerosoft screenies comp as there is now way that I can compete with that!!!!

I disagree with @edetroit because he seems to forget that his custom made cockpit panels are something that you will never find in MS2020 or that MS2020 cannot compete with his custom made cockpit panels such as Tristar l1011 panel

Regards,

Aharon

• Deputy Sheriffs

@edetroit  No need to bow out, this is an ANYTHING Goes contest and with as many shots that you have in your portfolio I know you can still amaze the masses with FS9.1.  I only posted a few from the new platform as I was able to spend a few minutes after setting it up and checking its performance on my mediocre system (by today's standards).

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Late night flight from Addis Ababa Bole International (HAAB) to Jomo Kenyatta International (HKJK) - P3D v5

• Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/22/2020 at 9:21 AM, Fly089 said:

Late night flight from Addis Ababa Bole International (HAAB) to Jomo Kenyatta International (HKJK) - P3D v5

There are rules for the contest - which allow only one image per contestant.  I have removed your double post and removed two of the three images posted in this thread

As Always   - All participants are ONLY allowed 1 image if you post more than one - ONLY the first entry will be judged and the others deleted.

Users are allowed to change their posted image up until the time frame allowing you to do so expires.  If you fail to post an image based on the theme of the month, it is very likely that the image will not be considered during "judgment day".

• 1 month later...
  • Deputy Sheriffs
On 9/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, Luckyswede said:

Air ambulance above the clouds:

Congratulations on winning September's Screenshot Contest.  The lighting coming off the crisp clouds  is spectacular.

Email to follow shortly.

6 hours ago, kroswynd said:

Congratulations on winning September's Screenshot Contest.  The lighting coming off the crisp clouds  is spectacular.

Email to follow shortly.

Very much thank you for liking my screenshot!

Archived