TRIMWHEEL A320 WILL NOT MOVE

JOOP PC

Hello,

Mijn trimwheel in A320 Pro staat vast op 13,5 UP. Geconfigureerd met Skalarki Profiler config. De andere controls werken wel.

Graag Uw hulp in deze.

Joop Verboom.

59 minutes ago, JOOP PC said:

Hallo,

Mitt trimhjul i A320 Pro staat vast på 13,5 UP. Geconfigureerd møtte Skalarki Profiler config. De andre kontroller werken wel.

Graag Uw hulp in deze.

Joop Verboom.

do you use joystick? or 

It's not the skalarki controler. I fly any other aircrafts, as Raptor default, Mooney Bravo and some others. All the other planes have a trimwheel in the highest UP-stand.

This seems a bug of Prepar 4.5 so now I'm making a reinstall of Prepar 3D.

When it's solved I let you know that.

Joop.

• Developer

It's pretty easy to verify. Hit NUM LOCK to turn it off, then use 7 and 1 on the keypad to move the wheel. You will notice that the trim wheel in the virtual cockpit moves properly as the A320 Professional just "displays" the elevator trim set in FSX/P3D.

If your hardware trim wheel moves right up to 13.5 or generally is not in sync with the trim wheel in the VC, then it's a hardware calibration issue. I had to deal with this myself before and it's a true pain in the lower back to get right.

Btw.: this is really a question for Skalarki support.

Best people,

It is solved. I cleaned all in the Prepar configurations in settings>controls.

I don't know what was the problemmaker but it works now.

Only, the wheel opens with 13.5 Up. Then I can move with the mouse till zero or what else. Not yet as it must be but I can flying again.

Thanks for your help.

Joop.

Archived