Connected Flight Deck Jittering

DogeH44

Hi All,

As the title reads im experiencing a jittering like movement when connected to my partner to do a connected flight deck on the A320.

We are using Hamachi have gone through all guides and about firewall settings and things like that, We can connect perfectly but it appears who ever is the PM gets a slight screen jittering almost like a sync issue.

has anyone else experienced anything like this, I will record a video next time we use it and upload so people can see it.

Appreciate any help though :)

6 hours ago, DogeH44 said:

Hi All,

As the title reads im experiencing a jittering like movement when connected to my partner to do a connected flight deck on the A320.

We are using Hamachi have gone through all guides and about firewall settings and things like that, We can connect perfectly but it appears who ever is the PM gets a slight screen jittering almost like a sync issue.

has anyone else experienced anything like this, I will record a video next time we use it and upload so people can see it.

Appreciate any help though :)

Please take a look at the helpful posts pinned to this forum, I believe they will answer your questions my friend (including why you shouldn't be using Hamachi and that it's not required).

Best wishes!

20 minutes ago, DaveCT2003 said:

Please take a look at the helpful posts pinned to this forum, I believe they will answer your questions my friend (including why you shouldn't be using Hamachi and that it's not required).

Best wishes!

Thanks for the response, Can you direct me to the ones that might be of interest to me though as i notice there is alot.

Appreciate the help too :)

1 minute ago, DogeH44 said:

Thanks for the response, Can you direct me to the ones that might be of interest to me though as i notice there is alot.

Appreciate the help too :)

You are most welcome.

Ignore the Error 404 below and just click in the link.  Alternatively, it's the first pinned post in this forum.

On 9/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Just following up to see how  you're making out.

Just having a go now with the settings and hopefully testing my the Co-Pilot tomorrow :)

Will report back

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/1/2020 at 8:55 PM, DaveCT2003 said:

Just following up to see how  you're making out.

Hi Dave sorry for the late response, Connected up fantastically now with the new settings appreciate that. New problem being when I'm hosting on 100mbps Fibre and my friend connects to me, When I go into PM mode so they can take off and do that part i get major sync issues, Stopping in the air then catching up, stopping again catching up any ideas ?

We are running default weather and sync System time for default purposes.

Same A320 with easy jet livery

2 hours ago, DogeH44 said:

Hi Dave sorry for the late response, Connected up fantastically now with the new settings appreciate that. New problem being when I'm hosting on 100mbps Fibre and my friend connects to me, When I go into PM mode so they can take off and do that part i get major sync issues, Stopping in the air then catching up, stopping again catching up any ideas ?

We are running default weather and sync System time for default purposes.

Same A320 with easy jet livery

Sounds like a latency issue to me, but it could be network latency or processor latency.

Archived