Fmgs. Dll crash to desktop

govind

Dear sir

So I never had noticed this issue anytime before... 

I was on cruise and just relaxing when suddenly fsx crashed with fmgs. Dll faulting module... Any idea what caused this? 

This is the first time I am noticing this.. And I didn't change anything in the Aerosoft a320 family. I run fsx. 

Flight plan was from kdca to kord. I am repeating the same flight and right now in cruise.... Fingers crossed it doesn't happen again.. I have flown many times in aerospft  a320 family and this was never noticed before... I flew yesterday also with no issue. 

Flight plan created using simbrief... All my aircraft up-to-date... Navigraph data used with latest airac cycle. 

I did the same flight  again.. Same route... But no more crashes... Any idea on why this happened? 

Only thing I did was I had nvidia ge force experience installed on the previous flight to have live fps counter.. I disabled it and  then flew the same route... And didn't see any crash. Can nvidia geforece experience cause this? 

19 hours ago, mopperle said:

Yes, I experienced the same. In my case P3D didnt start at all on every 2nd attempt till I unistalled it.

You experienced the same due to nvidia geforce experience or for you it's always happening? This fmgs. Dll crash? 

• Deputy Sheriffs
7 hours ago, govind said:

You experienced the same due to nvidia geforce experience or for you it's always happening? This fmgs. Dll crash? 

No, not in combination with the fmgs.dll; Nvidia geforce experience prevented P3D from starting at all, even before you get the welcome screen

7 hours ago, mopperle said:

No, not in combination with the fmgs.dll; Nvidia geforce experience prevented P3D from starting at all, even before you get the welcome screen

Hmm.. So I feel nvidia geforce experience is definitely interfering with the sim in some way... In your case since you run p3d.. It didn't even start.. In my case I had noticed before also a crash due to ge force named ntdll module crash... Once it was removed.. I didn't observe it again... I feel geforce might be causing this.. Not sure. 

Archived