GO AROUND Checklist problem

I got the same thing in that it all works fine up to the point you see CLIMB or NEW APPROACH shown but i have since switched to the FS2CREW version so sadly i don't use the default check lists any more , but im wondering ... would maybe inputting a new crz alt in the MCDU reset the default checklists so u can start the Climb/descent / approach again? ...ive  never tried it so maybe worth a shot.

Rich

1 hour ago, keenrw said:

I got the same thing in that it all works fine up to the point you see CLIMB or NEW APPROACH shown but i have since switched to the FS2CREW version so sadly i don't use the default check lists any more , but im wondering ... would maybe inputting a new crz alt in the MCDU reset the default checklists so u can start the Climb/descent / approach again? ...ive  never tried it so maybe worth a shot.

Rich

sorry FMGS not MCDU , was late at night lol

• Deputy Sheriffs

After pertorming a GA please follow the GA flight path which normally ends in a holding. In the MCDU FPLAN after the holding you will find a F-PLAN DISCONTINUITY and the flight plan for another approach starting with the first FINAL WPT. Leave the holding, delete the discontinuity and set a managed heading course to that first FINAL WPT or use DIR TO and RADIAL IN. At the right distance automatically the APPROACH CL will start again. After that it is the same procedure like for the first approach. 

Regards,

Rolf

• Hanse locked this topic

Archived