No Lights

kevchris

Hello All - 

After years of no issues, the lights on my Airbus no longer work.  I mean navigation lights, strobe lights, taxi lights, and landing lights.  No illumination on the ground or visible on the airplane itself.   No idea why this function suddenly disappeared.   I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the product and no change.    If anyone has a solution, I would appreciate hearing from you.

Thank you!!

Kevin MacDonald

• Deputy Sheriffs

Something must have changed on your system. We have seen similar issue, when another software was installed which changed default files of the sim. Happens quite often with so called shader tools.

1 hour ago, PettyCR said:

I have the same issue suddenly. Does anyone know how to solve it? Deleting the shader cache does not work.

Are you saying that you have not recently installed another addon?

I just had to re install the PMDG 737, but that's all. And after the first installation of the PMDG, the Aerosoft Bus was already installed and there were no issues thereafter.

17 hours ago, PettyCR said:

Now I updated the Bus to Version 1.3.1.1 but still the same. All lights are off except for landing lights 

Yeah, that makes sense. You see neither the Aerosoft installer nor updater touches or overwrites the default effects (lighting) files, we simply read them. But what has most likely happened is another addon installer HAS changed those default effects files, which screwed things up for any aircaft that uses the default effects as the Airbus does.

Archived