Premium content missing

I bought the boxed version and I installed it according to the instructions, once it was installed I redeemed the code in the Store and it proceeded to download 19gb of files which I assume was the premium content, but when I entered the Sim it says I have it installed but neither the premium aircraft or the airports show up

In the game go to to profile -> content manager and make sure that all packages are downloaded. I had a similar issue where I had only 2 planes available and found that I had to download / update quite a few packages in content manager.

@Mathijs Kok,

Hi, first of all I would like to inform you that my installation is finally running. The error was that too many devices were connected to one socket via a multiple socket. Sorry Microsoft and sorry Aerosoft, I shouldn't have blamed you.

While I am happy that I can fly at last, I am also sad that my premium content is gone. When I first tried my installation (at the time when it crashed every 10 min) the premium content was definitely on board. Now it's gone. I suspect it happend when I have downloaded and installed the patch a few days ago. Any ideas what to do?

Best regards

Jürgen

vor 22 Minuten, CaptBrodi sagte:

While I am happy that I can fly at last, I am also sad that my premium content is gone. When I first tried my installation (at the time when it crashed every 10 min) the premium content was definitely on board. Now it's gone. I suspect it happend when I have downloaded and installed the patch a few days ago. Any ideas what to do?

Like Paul said, normally you can download the missing aircraft and airports in the content manager. Had the same issue.

Archived