LEBL XP no PAPI lights (solved and closed)

Hello,
I know that this can be an issue with P3D, but not with the Xplane 11. The thing is that there are not PAPI lights in LEBL. 1st time this happen with Xplane 11, the one from JustSim show them without problems.
Greetings
Jordi

Greetings

Jordi 

Hello..

After purchasing this product for x plane in x-plane.org ( I had it for P3D from you and very happy with it) I'm seeing several mistakes and omissions in the taxiways painted markings. 

Several entry stop to the runways are inverted, that is, the couple of dashed lines are oriented towards the taxyway and the couple of full lines face the runyway. ( normally in symmetrical accesses, the symmetrical side is correct).

Also, all markings for ILS stop (the yellow "ladders") have been omitted in all places where them should be present after the real plan of the airport..

All these are important  for proper taxying procedures and well known from airport published sign regulations; I perceived the issue after trying a taxi and becoming confused in front of the hold short marking that was inverted :)¿could we know if the next revision will correct those issues?

Hello, Heinz.

Please find attached some samples of the points with some wrong markings that I´ve checked.

Please understand that I have not made an exhaustive  check all around the airport, those are ony some samples but I think that the marking of the complete taxiway net and the access to runway points is in need of a full revision. A good reference could be the satellital view of the airport in google earth; Please find also,  the EASA manual for airport markings for reference and meaning (it´s free distribution from the EASA site)...what I call ILS "ladder" signal is the "runway holding position pattern B" (see page 390); the pattern "A" is the stop mark before accessing the runway that is sometimes inverted. 

Barcelona_Aerosoft_taxi_mark_remarks.7z Easy_Access_Rules_for_Aerodromes-May2019_0.pdf

• 2 weeks later...

When can we see the PAPI update?  To be honest for a quite expensive and large release it seems quite a glaring omission that should be fixed ASAP. 

Some performance tweaks would not go amiss either, seems too demnading compared to other high-spec major airport sceneries.

Hope to see an update soon!

Hello,

I just downloaded the 1.1 version from the store. Now we have the PAPI lights, but the rest of the airport just disapeared.  I downloaded and reinstalled 2 times, just in case; and I dont have any other Barcelona scenery installed. Can someone check it out, please?

• Administrator

Hello JordiRab,

please can you upload the Log file (Log.txt from your installed XP11 folder) here.

Close XP11 before.

And can you send a screenshot from your Barcelona appearence...

I will download the v 1.1 and will test it too....

Greets Heinz

• Administrator

Hello ,

thank you, but with your Log file I see that you don't have the SAM Plugin installed.

Barcelona is using it.

Best way is to install the newest SAM Plugin (and if you want the free extensions ...) with the help of the SAM Suite.

Infos and links you find here:

https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/151811-sam-suite/

I have downloaded barcelona and installed it and it must look like the attached screenshot (SAM installed).

Greets Heinz

Barcelona-lebl-v1-1.jpg

Archived