installation launcher

Hello
I just installed the dvd in the f: \ fs2020 directory.
I have configured windows so that the new program is installed in the f: drive.
But how do I select the fs2020 directory for the launcher.
I am not at all comfortable with the store.
thank you for your understanding.

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
I'm talking about the part of the program that is downloaded and installed via windows store, after inserting the license key.
For this part of the installation I can only select a disk and not a directory.
Does that mean that it will create directories for me at the root of my disk or will it detect the installation directory for the dvd to finish the installation?
thank you

• Deputy Sheriffs
28 minutes ago, liebs said:

or will it detect the installation directory for the dvd to finish the installation?

AFAIK this should be the case. But I'm not 100% sure as did not install the DVD version.

• Deputy Sheriffs
55 minutes ago, liebs said:

Hello
Thank you for your reply.
I'm talking about the part of the program that is downloaded and installed via windows store, after inserting the license key.
For this part of the installation I can only select a disk and not a directory.
Does that mean that it will create directories for me at the root of my disk or will it detect the installation directory for the dvd to finish the installation?
thank you

I selected the same drive as I used for the DVD install. It ended up with several folders in the root where the app/launcher is now installed. Later at first start it detects automatically the DVD content folder and is updating that folders.

• Herman locked this topic

Archived