P3Dv5 Airbus 318-330 help!

I don't know if this is the correct forum, but I thought I would give it a shot.  The Airbus series is one of my favorite aircraft, but I cannot get it to work on P3Dv5.  I have a top end computer, including a 2080ti GPU.  My problem is this, when I load up the aircraft I can get about 10 seconds into the cockpit before the dreaded device error hung message appears. My GPU VRAM shows only 5.1/10 used.  The things I have done to try  to solve the issue so far.  Uninstalled the old drivers and used a cleaning tool to complete uninstall, installed new drivers, installed new runtime files.  I have disable true glass thinking that could be the problem.  I have searched on these forums and tried everything mentioned at least once. Nothing works at all.  Every other payware aircraft I have works perfectly fine.  Captain Sim, PMDG, QW, I can fly them 100 times and not get one error or crash.  Guess which aircraft is my favorite though?  You guessed it, the Aerosoft A318-A330.  Please help!

Archived