Heathrow Professional V5 2.0.0.0 - Europier option

Andreasmb

Hello,

bought the product. well done all in all.

however cannot find the option how to enable and disable the Europier Terminal as was mentioned under the features in the shop desciption of this product.

Please login to display this image.

how do I enable and disable?

tks, rgds

Andreas

• 3 weeks later...

Tks for yr hint. Already before my question above I read the manual, all 17 pages of it, and found not any single reference made therein on all 17 pages, both english and German. The manual which got installed is the Simwings one mentioning "Develope by: Thorsten Loth. No version number. 17 pages.

German part content listed as follows:

Zu Beginn............................................................ 6
Einleitung ............................................................................. 6
Systemanforderungen.......................................................... 6
Installation............................................................................ 6
Deinstallation........................................................................ 7
Support und Updates ........................................................... 7

Technische Hinweise ......................................... 8
Ablaufgeschwindigkeit in P3D.............................................. 8
Konfgurationstool ................................................................ 9
Bodenfahrzeuge................................................................. 10
AI Trafc ............................................................................. 11
Anzeigeeinstellungen ........................................................ 11

Urheberrechte................................................... 11

No Europier mentioned at all.

tks, rgds

Andreas

• 2 weeks later...

Archived