Fire warning bell

Hauer

Dear Aerosoft Team,

Some time ago, I raised the issue (as well as others) encountering an issue with the fire warning bell whereby it performs only one extremely short bell sound instead of several times.

If I'm not mistaken, Mathijs said that the cause was unknown during an update process and I later read it had been resolved.

I still encounter this situation on the A318/19/20/21 pro Airbus series ver. 1.3.1.1 and the A330-300 ver.1.0.2.1 to this very day.

Can you please advise. Thank you / danke.

Herman

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Herman,

This issue is already fixed internally but the update is still pending. There are many other things that we also want to fix on this update that we are still working but hopefully it won't be too long. Usually we like to have updates posted on much faster pace on this kind of issues and currently the break between two updates has been exceptionally long. But we are trying our best to get the next update out as soon as possible.

Archived