Mega Airport Rome v1.4

AlleUsai

Hi,

just bought Aerosoft Mega Airport Rome v1.4 on SimMrket web site.

I use P3D v4.5 HF3 on W10 (10.0.19041 Build 19041) and I see all gates and parking are designed RAMP_GA except parking 101, 102 and 103 that are RAMP_CARGO.

Is this correct? I think not but may be I'm going wrong.

Please login to display this image.

Any hint?

Thanks in advance,

Alessandro

11 hours ago, data63 said:

that's somehow ok as it is a way to get rid of the default service vehicles that are present at "Gates"

Hi Jurgen,

thank you. I know this way but Aerosoft Support said "this does not appear to be correct".

Waiting for AS Support early news.

Have a nice day,

Alessandro

I checked the AFCAD for Rome 1.04 dated 23.08.17 - the parkings are alle RAMP_GA - just the 3 Cargos are different.

I think if you set airport traffic to ZERO (which you should do if using GSX or something like that) - you can change the type to GATE_ (e.g. with ADE)  

27 minutes ago, data63 said:

I checked the AFCAD for Rome 1.04 dated 23.08.17 - the parkings are alle RAMP_GA - just the 3 Cargos are different.

I think if you set airport traffic to ZERO (which you should do if using GSX or something like that) - you can change the type to GATE_ (e.g. with ADE)  

Hi Juergen,

I'm quite sure that your suggestion could be valid.

I want to test original AFCAD with ProAtc X (arrival gate assignment, etc) and with AI Traffic (UTL) for any issues.

Alessandro

UTL should work as lang as the airline codes are ok - ProATC should also work as if no "Gates" are resent it will go with the radius of the spots and their order in the AFCAD (may send you on remotes ;-))

Archived