Fire Test 2.

CFG874

Hello,
After I installed the last update for the              Buses                   , the fire test suddenly only made one pip.
When I criticized this on July 6th, 2020, Masterhawk promised to fix this with the next update.
That was over 7 weeks ago and nothing has happened yet.
I can understand that you are working on the MFS2020.
Nevertheless, I expect you to fix the bugs you made yourself in the short term, because the fire test went before the update.
Kind regards
CFG874 Bernd

Hallo,
Nachdem ich das letzte Update für die Busse installiert hatte, machte der Fire Test plötzlich nur noch einen Pip.
Als ich dies am 6. Juli 2020 kritisierte, versprach Masterhawk, dies mit dem nächsten Update zu beheben.
Das war vor über 7 Wochen und es ist noch nichts passiert.
Ich kann verstehen, dass Sie am MFS2020 arbeiten.
Trotzdem erwarte ich, dass Sie die Fehler, die Sie selbst gemacht haben, kurzfristig beheben, da der Fire Test vor dem Update in Ordnung war.
Mit freundlichen Grüßen
CFG874 Bernd

52 minutes ago, CFG874 said:

I read that already 7 weeks ago.
CFG874 Bernd

Right, but the update hasn't been released yet.  We try to incorporate more than one fix in the updates, so it has to wait until the other fixes are complete.

Also MSFS2020 was recently released so i guess the  Aerosoft team are busy with that so updates for other products may have been delayed plus maybe a few more fixes added as well :)) 

Archived