USSS

dron960

Dear Mathijs.

Last year, I contacted aerosoft technical support about an update for your USSS Yekaterinburg scenario. I was told that there are no plans for this yet. Since this is my hometown, I made a small adaptation of the script for P3D v 4.5. I Removed the masts from the platform and put such as in real life on the platform and on the square in front of the airport. The city itself has added various objects such as TV towers, Visa cooling towers, etc. Made lights and effects. Added strip lighting for Prepar 4.5. A scenario with approaches and surroundings that were also made by the guys from Yekaterinburg. Can the reworked script be published in our group so that people can fly normally? We are waiting for your response.

With respect. Andrew.

Please login to display this image.

Hello Andrew!

Thank you very, very much! 

Please send me a download link and we'll get it added to our downloads section. Once we have it added we'll send you a link to the download.  When you send me the download link, please include all your contact information.

Send the link/information to me at dave.hodges@aerosoft.com.

Thanks again!

Archived