printer of aerosoft a320

aero321

Hello i just brought the aerosoft bundle for 318/319/320/321..........the printer does not print the loadsheet....do we need to put in the passenger no. and fuel etc. or we need to have a printer connected to our computer...

i have also tried pressing the AIDS print buton but it still doesnt work

• Deputy Sheriffs

Are you talking about the lder buses for FSX or the Airbus Pro for P3D?

Of course you need to load the aircraft properly with pax, cargo and fuel and configure it properly otherwise there is nothing that could be printed by the virtual cockpit printer.

I configured the aircraft and entered all the figures correctly.and then i pressed the AIDS print button .but still it doesnt print.do we need an external printer connected to our computer cause when i press the print button a HP eprint window opens up...I use FSX

any help would be good

thanks

• Deputy Sheriffs

You do not need an external printer. I‘m sure you missed an important step, but hard forme to comment as I didnt use FSX for years now.

which exact version of the Bus do you have installed?

• Deputy Sheriffs

How exactly did you load pax, cargo and fuel?

Please show a screenshot of the laod&fuel page in the MCDU after loading

here:

Please login to display this image.

I loaded everything and pressed the AIDS button instead of printing it in the cockpit it prints an output and saves it on the desktop.......i can access it from there but not from the cockpit as one person here in one of the forums said

• Deputy Sheriffs

You screenshot clearly shows that neither boarding nor cargo loading nor fueling has ben completed. So no wonder that you dont get a printout. Complete these steps and you will get the printout.

11 minutes ago, aero321 said:

so will after doing that will it automatically print?

Absolutely.  Use the Load Instant in MCDU and you should get the print out immediately.

11 minutes ago, aero321 said:

It still doesnt work

Otto is absolutely correct, as usual.

Here is how this works (both real world and in the sim).  Only after the aircraft is fully loaded with Passengers (and their luggage), Cargo (which usually separate from PAX luggage) and Fuel (which is measured in weight) will the Load Sheet be generated.  Can't load the cargo with the cargo doors closed, so that's where your hold up is.

• Deputy Sheriffs

OK, I just learned, that the printer never worked in FSX and was never intended to do so. Sorry for the confusion, but that happens, when you havent used FSX for years now.

And... I'm an idiot, because I actually did know the printer doesn't work in FSX.... I thought this was about the Airbus Professional (which is why I'm an idiot).  I had been looking at Airbus Pro posts and slid into this one via the recent post selection.

So, my sincere apologies!

Good catch Otto!

• Deputy Sheriffs

Because we believe this topic has been answered we have closed it. If you have any more questions feel free to open a new topic.

Archived