Unable to reinstall Boxed deluxe version

I've tried everything I could think of, Everything I could find. 
I've basically been trying to get this to work since the 18th of august, only taking a break to sleep. 
It is still not working... 

I've kept a log of my attempted and experiences here: 
https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/stuck-at-blue-loading-bar-after-reinstall-deluxe-hardcopy/161325/15

For now, based on my experiences, if you don't absolutely have to... I suggest you do not try to reinstall, be happy with whatever you have.  

Update:

The trick to reset your cloud profile as described in the thread I linked to, allowed me to install the extra 20 GB. 

1. Start the game as Administrator
  2. As soon as the Game starts, unplug your internet!!!
  3. There comes a menu where you can configurate colorblind modus or controller etc
    just continue
  4. next screen is the screen with the cessna… the game will crash, so just press alt+F4
  5. plug your internet again and reload the game as administrator
  6. now a pop up will come where you can choose between cloud save or PC save --> choose PC icon
  7. Follow the instructions on screen an choose your game path!!

However I then still kept running into issues (BSOD) which I suspected might be an issue with my windows installation or HW.

I've replaced my memory, motherboard and processor and also reinstalled Windows 10. 
I'm now happily flying between the clouds. :)

• Herman locked this topic

Archived