Ansettman

Ansettman

I do not have any other a/c installed, just A330. The EFB stubbornly refuses to load. That message: System Error: Websim Browser not found.

I have reinstalled the program twice after a complete clean out and defrag. Still no joy.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Hello Ansettman,

Do you have a folder called WebSimBrowser inside your main P3D folder? Where is the Main P3D folder located on your PC?

• Deputy Sheriffs

It could be that because your Prepar3D v5 is installed in C drive, the installer might not have permissions to add the WebSimBrowser file into the Prepar3D v5 folder. Have you tried running the installer as administrator?

Just a general note: This is the reason why in general it's not really recommended to install Prepar3D into the C drive if at all possible.

I'm sorry but i'm no technophobe. IF the program is not supposed to be installed into C drive. Where else would it go? All of my working programs are in C drive.

Before installing any software i do it with administrator rights. So, would it go into another directory?

ok, i unzipped the file directly into prepar3d directory, the efb now shows up. I created a flight plan, saved it as a pdf. Loaded up the configurator and selected the pdf flight plan (after selecting navigraph) and moved it up to just under the last pdf item.

Loaded up navigraph and logged in, it showed me as "logged in". Selected docs in the efb,,,,,nothing! I know i am doing something wrong but cant put my finger on it.

thanks, Bill.

• Deputy Sheriffs
17 minutes ago, Ansettman said:

Loaded up the configurator and selected the pdf flight plan

Not sure what you mean here. You cant select a pdf flighplan in the configurator.

And have you stored the flighplan in the correct folder:
\Documents\Aerosoft\General\A3XX EFB\A330\assets\usereff\

It is all explained in the documentation for the A330

Thanks, i will try that. The documentation (in the docs ebf) tell me this is what to do?

Also, i cannot load Navigraph charts from the ebf. even after logging in to navigraph and configurator says i have logged in.

• Deputy Sheriffs
41 minutes ago, Ansettman said:

Thanks, i will try that. The documentation (in the docs ebf) tell me this is what to do?

check Vol.1 of the A330 documentaion

• Deputy Sheriffs
43 minutes ago, Ansettman said:

Also, i cannot load Navigraph charts from the ebf. even after logging in to navigraph and configurator says i have logged in.

Log out in the Configurator, clear your browser cache, restart the PC and log in again.

ok, i loaded the file you sent, great, now i have a starting point and i can now see where my flight plans are stored and can load them into the fmc. Now have a new problem and popup. this one reads: C:\Program files\Aerosoft\Aerosoft A330 Prov5\Data\AB_ND_GDI.log i searched for this one and found something like it in users\data but it doesnt have the .log on the end. What does this file do?

i still cannot get the ebf to recognise that i want to use Navigragh charts though.

This is getting tiresome.

Archived