Hello Mathijs, I purchased the Premium Deluxe boxed version from Aerosoft and have had good communications with Marius Ellenburger:)

I purchased a gaming machine according to the medium spec from MS. Alas, NVIDIA inform me through the GeForce Experience panel that my computer does not meet the optimum settings for MSFS! Ouch!

As my gaming computer is HP, I have spoken with them about the specifications. I have now ordered an OMEN by HP 30L GT13-0054na Gaming PC - NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 2080 Ti to allow me to go from 1-25fps I am currently getting with low settings to have a better representation of MSFS.

Question: To install the boxed version on the new computer and obtain the online additional material, do I require another key to activate the online material, when the CD's have been installed?

NB: On the many forums discussing MSFS, it seems not many users are discussing the boxed installation and the different install locations!

Thanks

Martin

• Deputy Sheriffs

Martin, you do not need an additional key on your new computer. The license is tied to your Microsoft Store account. So when you open the MS Store on your new PC, log in then you will see your product.

• Deputy Sheriffs

Yes, because you have to activate it via the MS store and from that moment on it is tied to your MS Store account. Of course you should not use a different account on your new PC. ;)

Going through the installation process now! In order to keep my controller settings and profiles, what do I have to do to move them over from one computer to another? Also, what happens to the Community folder and the files in there?

Thanks

Martin

Update! The profiles of the controllers are in fact automatically saved somewhere in the on-line system. I was delighted to see all my options saved and ready to use. The Community folder is just a case of moving the folder to the new computer!

Thanks

Martin

• Herman locked this topic

Archived