Language Package (US)

Hello,

I've got a question regarding the installation of the English (US) language package which seems to be required. I already had English (UK) installed on my computer with all the additional features. Is that enough for the simulator to work correctly? Because when I try to install the English (US) version it doesn't let me install additional features like "Text-To-Speech" etc.

Please login to display this image.

Regards,

The3hadow

EDIT. I think I (partially) solved it. See image:

Please login to display this image.

So, only language features missing are "Speech recognition" and "Handwriting". But I suppose these are not vital for MFS to work properly. (I also couldn't add those language features through Settings -> Apps -> Apps & Features -> Optional Features -> Add Feature as proposed as a solution by another user in the internet. My Windows couldn't find features that can be added.)

EDIT2: I've solved the problem now completely. I've installed the language package by using the Admin Windows Account. Now all features are enabled for English (US).

Archived