International Shipments

ArcoVDH

Hi Mathijs,

Quick question from my side please.

I know you do international shipments, but do you ship as far away as South Africa.

I see you Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack is 193 Euros, just under 4000 South African Rands.

Here in Cape Town the same item goes for about 8000 Rand. So I'd really be interested in this.

If you do ship to South Africa, what kind of delivery times do you expect considering we have Covid-19?

Thank you.

• Administrator
vor 12 Stunden , ArcoVDH sagte:

Hi Mathijs,

Quick question from my side please.

I know you do international shipments, but do you ship as far away as South Africa.

I see you Thrustmaster T.16000M FCS Flight Pack is 193 Euros, just under 4000 South African Rands.

Here in Cape Town the same item goes for about 8000 Rand. So I'd really be interested in this.

If you do ship to South Africa, what kind of delivery times do you expect considering we have Covid-19?

Thank you.

Indeed, we are able to ship the Flight Pack worldwide!
Please keep in mind that you probably have to pay import fees (customs)
I can recommend delivery with UPS / UPS Express / UPS Express Saver. Since Covid-19 we have a massive problem with international shipments and the delivery company DHL.

Thanks for this Marius. When you recommend delivery with.....

Isn't it Aerosoft who decide this as they'll be the one's doing the shipping? Or does the buyer choose this when paying for the product? Thank you.

Archived