• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

I have been viewing this thread on a daily basis since September without saying anything and I guess if we need to get to 100 pages then now is an appropriate time to chip in! Although I would be shocked if reaching that milestone really has any influence on release 😂

Just want to say that this forum has really opened my eyes to the development process and just how complex a project like this really is, as well as sparked my interest to learn much more. The way the Aerosoft team shares their process and extensive aviation knowledge + passion is especially fascinating and motivating to a fairly new simmer and student pilot like myself. 

I am ecstatic for the release of the CRJ and all of Aerosofts endeavours for MSFS going forward, along with becoming more involved in the flight sim community! 

Cheers everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

• Like 12
1 minute ago, UptownJones7 said:

I have been viewing this thread on a daily basis since September without saying anything and I guess if we need to get to 100 pages then now is an appropriate time to chip in! Although I would be shocked if reaching that milestone really has any influence on release 😂

Just want to say that this forum has really opened my eyes to the development process and just how complex a project like this really is, as well as sparked my interest to learn much more. The way the Aerosoft team shares their process and extensive aviation knowledge + passion is especially fascinating and motivating to a fairly new simmer and student pilot like myself. 

I am ecstatic for the release of the CRJ and all of Aerosofts endeavours for MSFS going forward, along with becoming more involved in the flight sim community! 

Cheers everyone! Have an awesome weekend!

Welcome to the thread 😉 and have a great weekend too!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Avmatt said:

If i remember correctly there was a video posted some pages back and in it you could hear the engines.

Mathijs has said those are old sounds and are not representative of the final product

2 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Mathijs has said those are old sounds and are not representative of the final product

oh i must of missed that, either way well find out one release how it sounds :)

3 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

He was insistent we're not hearing the engines anymore on here, we'll have to wait for the press stuff, which is very intriguing.

#getto100

Anyone else sitting on Flightradar24, changing the filter to CRJ700 only and just clicking randomly on flights to plan future flights once it's released....no...just me? Ok, better get back to it then 😂

• Upvote 5
4 minutes ago, asmit165 said:

Anyone else sitting on Flightradar24, changing the filter to CRJ700 only and just clicking randomly on flights to plan future flights once it's released....no...just me? Ok, better get back to it then 😂

Nope, you’re not not the only one 😄

• Upvote 1
6 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Given that tomorrow starts the weekend, I forsee the RC going to media on Monday with a general release on weds and marketplace on thurs

Apparently the media will have it for a least a week before we do. Already mentioned above.

• Downvote 1
8 minutes ago, Patrick Cullen said:

Apparently the media will have it for a least a week before we do. Already mentioned above.

I believe that it was stated the plan was for it to be within a week.....

43 minutes ago, asmit165 said:

Yes, I have done that!