7 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Another livery for Delta, here EndeavorAir N931CA. Differences at the tail and forward belly coloring to N608SK have been also respected.

CRJ700_N931CA_001.jpg

CRJ700_N931CA_002.jpg

Nice! Flown this reg many times 

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Your wish, our command.    

Posted Images

6 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Sure, I can tell you. An update like this might affect any add-on.  However we can assume things to stabilize more and more so it is not something that worries us much. Besides we got a pretty good record with aircraft updates.

Thanks, that sounds promising!

21 minutes ago, Thwack said:

Based on what Mathijs has said, I'm assuming the update has had no effect on the planned release date? 

I think safest (for our own sanity) to assume there has been an effect. If correct then hey we prepared. If not, the nice surprise!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, CenturioRomanus said:

Not sure if this has already been addressed, but I haven't been able to find it. What is the expected release time of the expansion with the CRJ900/1000 after the initial release?

I believe I read a few pages ago that they're expecting may ish for the 900/1000 

On 8/20/2020 at 12:33 PM, Hans Hartmann said:

The name is preliminary and everything you see here is work in progress (pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-pre-(add a few more pre-'s)-pre-Alpha stage)

First outside model shot in the hangar:

111_hans_crj.jpg

P.S.: Don't ask for wingflex or release dates.

alot have changed !

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
9 hours ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Another livery for Delta, here EndeavorAir N931CA. Differences at the tail and forward belly coloring to N608SK have been also respected.

CRJ700_N931CA_001.jpg

CRJ700_N931CA_002.jpg

Hey, speaking of liveries, will there be a paintkit like the planes on P3D or will you need to use Blender for the 3D Paintkit ?

• Root Admin
12 minutes ago, Enzo28 said:

Hey, speaking of liveries, will there be a paintkit like the planes on P3D or will you need to use Blender for the 3D Paintkit ?

Let me ask Stefan to answer that.

Will there be a screw in the cockpit to tickle your favorite co-pilot into the FO seat? I'm using Immersive Aviation atm and find it very immersive if a co-pilot is seated next to me, even if she visually doesn't do anything.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Tentative... between 6 and 12 weeks.

What I can say about the current status, we had only good news today and I think we are closing in on Release Candidate One.  As I said before, we will share the files with befriended websites and youtubers before release so you will see 3rd party impressions. We will also have the first video tutorials (https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/forum/1061-come-fly-with-me-by-the-dude/) online at that moment.  I just seen the first one and bloody hell, that is what we all need. A real CRJ pilot, just inviting you to watch over his shoulder and see what he does to fly this aircraft.  No video editing, single take. As real as it gets.  Come Fly With Me is really part of the project. As I said we do not only want to sell the files, but also teach you how to use them. From the Tutorial (https://forum.aerosoft.com/index.php?/topic/159689-vol-3-tutorial-tutorial/ to the videos.  It's one package. 

When you see that online you will know you can count the days to release. Unless something goes wrong. 

23:50 local here.... Time for a glass of wine, a shower and some sleep.

I think it's safe to say we're closing in!

27 minutes ago, Citation X said:

So basically once the streamers get their copies we should be getting ours in the next couple of days?

Not sure how long in between but that would be the dream, all we can do is hope Aerosoft doesn't run into any showstoppers along the way

8 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Not sure how long in between but that would be the dream, all we can do is hope Aerosoft doesn't run into any showstoppers along the way

Actually thats a good question tho. How much time between the streamers getting and us getting it? @Mathijs Kok

1 minute ago, kendry19 said:

Actually thats a good question tho. How much time between the streamers getting and us getting it? @Mathijs Kok

I think he said something along the lines of, it will be very close to release when streamers have it. So I assume no longer than a week. :)

19 minutes ago, Citation X said:

Man AS needs to release this aircraft, otherwise I'm staying away from FS2020. Only reason I still got it on my drive is because of this.

Patience, it'll be a short wait from now, the crj is only the start of amazing aircraft coming to the sim for the future, eventually it might be hard to look back. ;) 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 4
2 hours ago, Citation X said:

Человек так же должен освободить этот самолет, иначе я останусь подальше от FS2020. Единственная причина, по которой я все еще держу его на своем диске, - это из-за этого.

Unfortunately, no criticism of FS2020 is permissible here. This is not approved, but condemned. Therefore, I recommend just leaving the phrase that you are really looking forward to CRJ, without mentioning the simulator ))

• Like 1
  • Developer
49 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

Was wondering, is there like a Bombardier or Mitsubishi "House" livery? Like the ones in MSFS for the A320neo and Boeing jets

We have the Bombardier house livery for the -900 in the CRJ Pro. I guess it's going to be available with the -900/-1000 expansion. Either in the package itself or as a separate download. I'm not sure there is an actual Mitsubishi house livery. Or at least I haven't seen one yet.

• Like 1