Aerosoft Aircraft: CRJ

Hans Hartmann

7 minutes ago, AVFC said:

I regular update MSFS and fire it up with the default airplanes, but it appeares that latest update solves some issues, but generate new ones as well.

It is not fair to compare default MSFS models with the CRJ, I know that.

Really looking forward to the CRJ - and I will buy it when released and hopefully this is my way to MSFS world.

The default aircraft airliners are iffy yes but compared to FSX default they are study level lol, jokes aside the freeware mod community is great, the FBW and WT mods i would happily pay for, the CRJ will be in a different league to the default aircraft and should have no issues, you experience with the default aircraft. As for the new issues, that's software development for you, it's a constant cycle to fix issues and it's great Asobo are improving the sim and fixing it

On 15.12.2020 at 07:13, MJC said:

От имени компании Majestic Software я полностью согласен с Матийсом. Это так важно сотрудничать, особенно по сложной теме MSFS2020, потому что каждый аддон, доступный для любой sim-платформы, представляет интерес для моделирования полета в целом и косвенно приносит пользу всем разработчикам аддонов. И если мы подумаем, насколько возросла сложность аддонов, особенно авиационных аддонов, начиная с FS9 - я не удивлюсь, если вскоре мы рассмотрим возможность регулярного обмена знаниями, чтобы помочь друг другу. Есть много в развитии аддона, который не является конкретным самолетом и принесет пользу всем. И если Microsoft / Asobo поможет нам всем получить интерфейсы, необходимые для MSFS2020, мы ожидаем серьезного скачка реализма flight sim в ближайшие несколько лет

Thanks for your post. I would like to thank you for your work and say that we are looking forward to your plane. (I apologize to Aerosoft for this, but this is in the plane of friendship between the developers).
I would love to see your own dynamics and physics, as it was in other simulators. Which was completely independent of the dynamics and physics of the MFS. Since this is exactly the approach that we need. I say this because Asobo's physics has problems, and besides, Asobo does not see a clear idea of the final result of their work. They listen to the advice of both professionals and amateurs and constantly change or complicate something. For example, there is unnecessary rocking, incomprehensible inertia, the plane gets stuck in space, etc. I hope they will change their approach to work, otherwise it will be sad. This is probably why the PMDG are in no hurry to release their plane and postpone it for a long time.
Based on the above, I repeat that we need your separate physics and dynamics, independent of the simulator and what Asobo did.
Thank you and success in your work!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Root Admin
1 hour ago, Ne_zloy said:

I apologize if you have already answered this question, but is Aerosoft planning to release the plane in a boxed version on disk? I would love to see a boxed edition with a picture of an airplane and a product on a disk.

Yes, but only when the 900 and 1000 are also available.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Stefan Hoffmann said:

Another livery for Delta, here EndeavorAir N931CA. Differences at the tail and forward belly coloring to N608SK have been also respected.

CRJ700_N931CA_001.jpg

CRJ700_N931CA_002.jpg

You rock! I love the history of the Endeavor 700 birds which still bear the old Comair registrations. Thank you!

• Upvote 1

• Root Admin
15 minutes ago, P_R_S said:

Will there be all the manuals printed?

No, that simply does not fit in the modern DVD boxes. Depending on how many languages will be included, Vol 1 will be certainly be in print and Vol3 possibly.

I am old enough to remember the fantastic A5 size card bord boxes we used to use.  500 pages of manual printed? No problem. A3 charts? Easy!

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Mathijs Kok said:

I am old enough to remember the fantastic A5 size card bord boxes we used to use.  500 pages of manual printed? No problem. A3 charts? Easy!

That's funny, I was thinking about manuals last night. I am showing my age but I recall having a game I think for my Commodore Amiga it was a Lufthansa A320 and the manual that came with it was insane.... pretty sure it included charts and airport diagrams, how times have changed!  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, Mathijs Kok said:

am old enough to remember the fantastic A5 size card bord boxes we used to use.

That's triggered some memories, around 2011/12 (ish) I remember buying Aerosoft's Holiday Airports (I think it was Kos, an airport in Tunisia and 2 others) and the Balearics airports and receiving the charts in the box.

16 minutes ago, bluemoon51 said:

That's funny, I was thinking about manuals last night. I am showing my age but I recall having a game I think for my Commodore Amiga it was a Lufthansa A320 and the manual that came with it was insane.... pretty sure it included charts and airport diagrams, how times have changed!  

How great it is! Awesome times when you could touch everything with your hands and turn over. Now you can't bring it back.
The only thing that we can now supply complete with an aircraft DVD-disk is a printed and laminated checklist. ))

• Root Admin
33 minutes ago, sydicek said:

Hop in the TBM then and tell me if flying 30 kts and not stalling is okay. And this does not pertain to TBM only, nearly all stock airplanes are affected.

Gents, please have this discussion on the MFS forums, not here.

• Upvote 7

They just changed some parameters related to flaps/slats and ground effect behavior.

Mathijs, are you able to tell us if the CRJ will be impacted in future updates by such parameters? Or does the CRJ have it's own set of parameters?

• Upvote 2

11 minutes ago, MisterPaddo said:

Mathijs, are you able to tell us if the CRJ will be impacted in future updates by such parameters? Or does the CRJ have it's own set of parameters?

It can be affected, the base mechanics and physics of the game can be changed by Asobo and will affect every plane as the platform is theirs.

It's not a question of having independent parameters, but according to what those parameters are tuned to. If you modify the base game, every plane will have have to be 're-tuned' so to say. That's what the FBW team has done.

vor 2 Stunden , Mathijs Kok sagte:

I am old enough to remember the fantastic A5 size card bord boxes we used to use.

Those were the best. It was a great feeling to go home with one of those boxes. It had "special" written all over it. :)

Not the most important thing, but is there a a United Express livery as well, if so is there an old livery and the new Evo Blue?   And no worries if you don’t want to say anything or don’t have plans on it, i’m sure the wonderful community we have here will make something if it doesn’t exist.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, flightlevel700 said:

Not the most important thing, but is there a a United Express livery as well, if so is there an old livery and the new Evo Blue?   And no worries if you don’t want to say anything or don’t have plans on it, i’m sure the wonderful community we have here will make something if it doesn’t exist.

There were previews showing N504GJ, not sure what page but it was in the new Evo Blue

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, bluemoon51 said:

Or more recently he microprose Falcon4 manual :) 

5 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

No, that simply does not fit in the modern DVD boxes. Depending on how many languages will be included, Vol 1 will be certainly be in print and Vol3 possibly.

Uhm :)  think A SuperDeluxe Limited Edition (500, 1000) numbered and manually signed copy by the Team will sold out in no time whatever the price..... ok, just a dream :)

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, P_R_S said:

Or more recently he microprose Falcon4 manual :) 

Uhm :)  think A SuperDeluxe Limited Edition (500, 1000) numbered and manually signed copy by the Team will sold out in no time whatever the price..... ok, just a dream :)

with a die-cast model in there too?  :)

• Like 2