3 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, we are really trying to close down on the RC build. Was good we waited for the sim update though, the changes in flaps and slats do require some serious rethinking for Alexander who is handling the flight model. 

I really hope that Alexander will manage to get some sleep all these days.
I would like to support him. Therefore, I wish him a lot of strength, vigor and peace of mind, if necessary! Good luck with your work!

• Like 2
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dear friends, we are really sorry this message is released later then we hoped.   We are excited to announce that the Aerosoft CRJ 550/700 for the Microsoft Flight Simulator will be released

I will add my support to Mathijs sentiment here.  One of the things we constantly try to snuff out is this popular meme that developers are all in competition with one another like newspaper barkers o

My sincerest apologies for this situation - it was a couple members of our team who exercised rather poor judgement, and they have been spoken to. I assure you this won't happen again. We have the hig

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

Yes, we are really trying to close down on the RC build. Was good we waited for the sim update though, the changes in flaps and slats do require some serious rethinking for Alexander who is handling the flight model. 

But what is the plan for future updates? Now with more complex add-ones, the more sensitive the updates from Asobo that may impact these add-ones, the flap and slats were a good example. Are they going to release beta builds at least for third party developers to make sure things won't break or prepare for the changes? Because honestly I am scared of these kind of things.

5 minutes ago, Omar Al-Safi said:

But what is the plan for future updates? Now with more complex add-ones, the more sensitive the updates from Asobo that may impact these add-ones, the flap and slats were a good example. Are they going to release beta builds at least for third party developers to make sure things won't break or prepare for the changes? Because honestly I am scared of these kind of things.

It's no different than XPlane and P3D.  I constantly had to wait for addon's to be updated to use with a new update.  Sometimes the list was long

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

The Delta, one of the last liveries we wanted to add is ready,

CRJ700_N608SK_000.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_001.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_002.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_003.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_004.jpg

CRJ700_N608SK_005.jpg

Ah Skyworst those first 2 frames are amongst the rarest in all of aviation. One of their planes actually flying😂 Seriously though, can’t wait to take this up in Envoy colors. Great work you guys.

10 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Such a nice backdrop too, defiantly need to fly in or out of here soon

Looks stunning, I'm hoping we might get Eagle County or Aspen in the sim, I think flying into them with MSFS's scenery in the CRJ would be breath taking

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, EasternT3 said:

Looks stunning, I'm hoping we might get Eagle County or Aspen in the sim, I think flying into them with MSFS's scenery in the CRJ would be breath taking

Not sure about Eagle County, but I'm pretty sure Asobo has taken care of Aspen for us. Already got some routes planed, just waiting to fly them in the crj. 100% it will be.

6 minutes ago, Jaden Cuffy said:

Not sure about Eagle County, but I'm pretty sure Asobo has taken care of Aspen for us. Already got some routes planed, just waiting to fly them in the crj. 100% it will be.

I need to check Asobo's Aspen then, might do some shuttles between Denver and Aspen to check how much workload I can handle haha

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Chris Torres said:

The aerodynamic changes after the update i think is a minor issue as FWB already made a fix to their flight model. So I'm betting this will be released next week..

You think so?

10 hours ago, Mathijs Kok said:

What is exactly did the folks at Asobo change? Anything that will delay the aircraft do you think?

3 hours ago, kendry19 said:

What is exactly did the folks at Asobo change? Anything that will delay the aircraft do you think?

I don't know the details, but the FBW folks managed to sort the worst of it out within a few hours, and they released the update in the experimental version of their bird. A few hours later it was in the development version, so that's a good sign that it's not a huge deal perhaps.

4 hours ago, kendry19 said:

They just changed some parameters related to flaps/slats and ground effect behavior. Definitely threw us off, but nothing too big.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1
9 minutes ago, lowpolybutt said:

I'll be interested to see which content creators got in touch to get an RC copy.

Other than CptCanada I hope at least FD2S and 320 Sim Pilot got in touch

I would also like to throw V-1 Simulations into the mix. 

• Like 2

I have MSFS installed and tried it only a few times, but returned to 3PD for obvious reasons. 

Looking forward to the CRJ release, but is MSFS ready for this?

• Downvote 4
vor 24 Minuten, AVFC sagte:

I have MSFS installed and tried it only a few times, but returned to 3PD for obvious reasons. 

well obviously u have been away for a while. Mfs has greatly improved in the meantime, especially mod wise. People were so quick to give up on mfs because they expected it to be p3d out of the box which is nonsense. U have to put the effort in and use the correct mods, look out or important releases. I always get so many questions around "how did u get that, how did that work, how do u have this" well u can find SO much stuff. (Also fbw is starting to take off)

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
1 minute ago, Robert Xones said:

well obviously u have been away for a while. Mfs has greatly improved in the meantime, especially mod wise. People were so quick to give up on mfs because they expected it to be p3d out of the box which is nonsense. U have to put the effort in and use the correct mods, look out or important releases. I always get so many questions around "how did u get that, how did that work, how do u have this" well u can find SO much stuff. (Also fbw is starting to take off)

100% this...mathijs even stated yesterday about how asobo are listening and improving the sim, we might have a bit more time till we see certain aircraft in the sim, but the commitment show by developers into the sim show where they think MSFS is heading

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, AVFC said:

The bottomline is that unless you are looking under the hood so to speak, its all just speculation. That being said I would strongly suspect that Aerosoft believe that it is ready and do-able or they wouldn't be spending their time and money putting this product out. 

Its also worth noting the product actually isn't out yet, so these types of discussions will likely follow their release.

I apologize if you have already answered this question, but is Aerosoft planning to release the plane in a boxed version on disk? I would love to see a boxed edition with a picture of an airplane and a product on a disk.

32 minutes ago, mopperle said:

What do you mean here?

I regular update MSFS and fire it up with the default airplanes, but it appeares that latest update solves some issues, but generate new ones as well.

It is not fair to compare default MSFS models with the CRJ, I know that.

Really looking forward to the CRJ - and I will buy it when released and hopefully this is my way to MSFS world.